9.

✨Y/N✨

"It's been almost two months why am I still watching Rogers?" I asked my father "because it's your mission, end of discussion" he simply stated. "Do you know where Rogers is even at?" He questioned.
"He's in his apartment duh" I said. "No he's on a mission I sent him on. There's American hostages in the middle of the ocean" He explained.

"I can't keep watching him I literally just got accepted into Howard and I can't focus on work, my business, school and him, why can't Natasha do it?!" I questioned. "It's your mission suck it up" he expressed. "What are you going to school for?" He asked.

"Law" I simply said "good you need to be doing that field of work, meet me at SHIELD tomorrow." He said "I got work tomorrow" I brought up "leave work early" he simply stated making me sigh "alright I'll see what I can do" I said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I sucked my teeth and got up picking an outfit out for work in the morning. I went to comb my weave about to put it in flexi rods but there was a knock on the door.

I went to the door seeing Steve standing there with his suit on along with a couple of bruises on his face. I immediately opened the door.
"Hey" he stated out of breath as I looked at his face concerned. I pulled him inside grabbing his face. "Steve your face" I brought up making him chuckle. "I'm fine" he assured "no you're not come here" I said sitting him down in the dining room getting some peroxide along with gauze and some Cocoa butter.

"Okay this might sting just a little" I warned as he smiled. "I'm fine Y/N" he assured "Steve let me fix it" I said as he just looked at me and placed his hands down. I started putting peroxide into the gauze then gently placed it on his bruises. "Sometimes you just need someone to fix things and you not always be the one to fix it" I said as he smiled some. He winced some as I smiled "so dramatic" I expressed making him smile.

I finished cleaning his cuts placing Cocoa butter on them to heal them faster. I then placed a kiss on his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked "everything that you do for this fucked up country" I said before we shared a smile and I placed the supplies back.

I came back as I seen Steve looking at my service picture. "Why'd you leave?" he asked. "I was abled to retire and the plan was for me to leave get married and pregnant" I explained "but" I started off then shrugged. He looked over at me with a faint smile.

"Did you get accepted into Howard?" He questioned as I smiled. "Congratulations!" He said excitedly as we shared a hug. He brought me closer as the hug got a little intimate. I rubbed the back of his neck softly with my thumb as he held me close.

I pulled away slowly dragging my hands from his neck to his chest softly as he looked down at me. I looked up at him and faintly smiled "thank you" I thanked. "You're welcome, I'll see you sometime tomorrow" he said as I nodded. "Okay Goodnight" I said as he looked back and smiled some. He walked out and I squeezed my legs together, Now I'm horny.

I had an incoming call from Jason as I contemplated on answering it or not. he's been blowing up my phone since I broke it off with him and come to find out he was cheating on me with Jessica for a couple of months now.

"What?" I asked "I miss you Y/N" he brought up "bye" I simply said hanging up. I placed some flexi rods in my hair and got in the bed thinking about Steve. I needed to be off this mission ASAP.

✨The Next Day✨

✨Steve✨

"You should've just kissed her" Sam stated "do you know the last time I've kissed a woman?" I asked as we shared a chuckle. Natasha then pulled up. "hey boys" she stated "you talking to her too?" Sam asked "No not even in the slightest" I said walking to the car as Sam knelt down some and I got in the car. "hey, how you doing?" He asked Natasha as she just smiled before pulling off.