2.

✨Steve✨

"You need a date or something Steve" Sam brought as we were jogging. "Just to occupy yourself from work" he added as I chuckled. "What?" Sam questioned smiling. "Nothing it's just this girl in my apartment building, she's my neighbor" I said as he smiled. "What's her name?" He asked teasingly. "Her name is Y/N, she is beautiful" i expressed as he smiled.

"So have you said anything to her?! Asked her out or anything?" Sam questioned as I shook my head. "So you've been just stalking her for the past 8 months that you've been there?" He asked as I just looked at him and we shared a laugh.

"I want to see what this girl looks like" Sam said as I chuckled and we started walking. "She's very pretty" I admitted nodding my head "Don't tell me she's old Steve" Sam said stopping in his tracks and looked at me. "She's around our ag-well your age at least" I said. "At least? You never asked her about her age?!" Sam questioned.

"I literally asked for her name" I said "Steve eight months, you had EIGHT MONTHS!" He stressed as we shared a laugh. "I was going too but"  I started off then sighed. "It's Peggy?" He asked as I nodded. "Well take your time if you're not ready" Sam said. "No I'm ready, I'm ready" I assured "then you need to put some pep in your step dude" he stated.

"You want to see her?" I asked "Steve you're not going to get me caught up in this stalking activity you got going on" he said as I chuckled. "Let's go" I said pulling my shirt down some and rubbing my hands together.

"Steve how are we supposed to know when she's leaving out the house?" Sam asked "she leaves at nine thirty every morning on the week days" I explained as he looked over at me

"Steve how are we supposed to know when she's leaving out the house?" Sam asked "she leaves at nine thirty every morning on the week days" I explained as he looked over at me. "You really need a hobby besides being Captain America" he said making me chuckle. "Yeah I don't get out much" I admitted "you think?" He asked as we shared a laugh.

We made it back to my place going up the stairs to my floor as We seen Y/N step out her apartment on the phone with a nice pink fitted dress

along with a briefcase and purse. her hair was in a straight middle part bob and it moved everytime she moved. "Damn that's her?!" Sam asked lowly as I looked at him and nodded.

"Wait" Sam started off and squinted his eyes "I know her" he stated as I looked at him weird "not like that, we were in the Air Force together" he said as I looked at him in disbelief. "She's got to be like thirty now or in her thirties" Sam explained. "She was a Staff Sergeant when I left out the Air Force" Sam explained as Y/N locked her door and started heading down the hall hanging up her phone and she looked pissed.

As she walked passed us she smiled at us and looked ahead going towards the elevator. "Y/N- Y/N
Y/L/N?" Sam called out as she turned around and looked at him. "Sam?" She questioned. "I told you" Sam said excited as I just pinched the bridge of my nose. "Last time I've seen you was military days, how are you?" Sam asked as Y/N walked up to us and smiled.

"I'm great" she said with a little giggle. "Tell him you were staff sergeant in our unit" Sam brought up pointing to me as I nervously chuckled making her smile at me. "I actually left being master sergeant" she said as I just smiled at her. "Really?" I asked as she nodded "yeah I got out when I was twenty six and went back to school to become a paralegal and now I'm here" she explained as I looked at her amazed and she smiled before looking down at her watch checking the time.

"Shit- I got to go" she started off going towards the elevator. "It was nice seeing you again Sam" she started off "have a good day Steve" she said giving me a smile before the elevators doors closed in.

"She smells good" Sam stated "doesn't she?" I asked agreeing with him as we laughed and walked to my apartment. "She's feeling you" Sam stated as I shook my head. "Nah I believe she has a boyfriend" I said unlocking my door. "And you're captain America so that automatically trumps her boyfriend" Sam said making me chuckle and shake my head walking into my apartment as he followed.

"If she is dating, I hope it's not that guy she was with when we were in the service" sam stated shaking his head "what was wrong with him?" I asked. "He was a dick especially towards women, he tries to put himself above everyone else and when it came to women it was even worse" sam started off.

"When Y/N and him were dating he would try to make her feel like she was less than And not intelligent, and homegirl is smart as hell especially when it came to politics and history. Or he would say sexist things to belittle her because she was a woman" Sam informed.

"How do you know all of that?" I asked "because he would try and do it in front of everyone to embarrass her in a way, honestly dude was jealous of his girl" Sam said as I chuckled. "Really?" I asked "yeah she was a ranking he wasn't at and he had to listen to her" Sam informed.

"Personally I like when a woman takes control" I admitted. "Are we still talking about her or her in bed?" Sam asked as we shared a laugh and I shook my head. "You had a chance to ask her out and blew it" Sam brought up. "I can't disrespect her boyfriend like that" I said. "He's a dick Steve, I'm telling you just go for it" Sam said as I shook my head. "It all depends on what she says anyway" I said waving it off. "If you don't ask her then I will" sam stated as I just looked at him.