18.

✨Y/N✨

I was sitting in the back seat of the car with Sitwell as we were all questioning him especially Steve.
"The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's Algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future." He explained as Steve looked at him.

"What else?" I asked "there's no more information" he said as I placed a gun to the side of his head"
"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me."  Sitwell stated looking at the ceiling of the car.
"At this point you ain't got to worry about Pierce because I'll do it myself" I simply said. "You came a very long way from that sweet little girl" Sitwell expressed.

I just smiled at him "Sitwell" Steve simply stated as Sitwell looked at him."the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." He started off. "Zola created an algorithm that will allow three helicarriers to target and execute millions of potential threats to HYDRA's rule" he explained as Steve and I looked at each other then Sitwell started freaking out.

"We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve said to me as Sitwell looked at Steve. "What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea" Sitwell expressed. "Yeah and just shut down project insight from inside" I expressed. "Then that's what we'll do." Steve stated.

"What?!" Sitwell asked again as we just looked at him " you two are meant for each other because you two are fucking crazy" he expressed. "Aww Sitwell, just sit there and and shut up" I simply said as Sam and Steve chuckled.  Sitwell kept looking around anxiously as I kept looking at him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. "He's going to kill me" he simply said as I was confused. "Who?" I asked as we heard a loud thud on top of the car. I looked up as then the door on Sitwell's side flew off.
The person on top of the car grabbed Sitwell and threw him out onto the freeway. "Y/N" Steve stated motioning me to get in his lap. I climbed in the front as Sam started driving faster But the person on top of the car wasn't letting up.

I sat on Steve's lap as he held on tightly to me. Seeing the person snatch the steering wheel out the car as we all screamed at the same time.

"This shit is unreal" I stated as then we realized it was the winter soldier

"This shit is unreal" I stated as then we realized it was the winter soldier. He then snatched Sams door off. Sam jumped over by us as we all fell out of the car onto the car door in the street.

Steve held onto me as Sam was on top of us holding onto us. Sam got up and helped me up along with Steve as we seen the winter soldier standing there.
"Get your friend" I simply stated to Steve.

"Get her to SHIELD" Steve said to Sam "wait what about you?!" I asked "you need to shut it down from inside I'll be fine" Steve stated as I nodded. I went with Sam as I turned seeing Steve and the winter soldier starting to fight.