CHAPTER FIFTEEN

« ALMOST THERE »

OMNISCIENT

Jeongyeon was walking around with Nayeon next to her, she didn't look at the bunny even once because of awkwardness.

They're so close at each other to the point that their arms are touching, Nayeon didn't mind that and just smiling while looking at the cold girl, happy because she's with the girl she likes.

"Nayeon-ah!" They both turn their heads towards the man that's been friends with Nayeon.

The bunny quickly waved her hand before running towards the guy. Jeongyeon can't hear their conversations but she's staring at the guy right in his eyes.

She walked towards the two and just stood behind the bunny, still looking at the guy like looking on his soul.

"I-i'll go now." He stuttered before running away from the girl.

Nayeon tilted her and just shrugged before facing back to the ostrich but her head quickly bump into a hard armor.

Jeongyeon walked passed her without even uttering something. Nayeon smiled before running to catch the girl.

"Are you jealous?" Jeongyeon didn't respond "Aigoo, you get jealous so easily." Again "Don't worry, he's just a friend." Jeongyeon stop on her track and looked at the girl.

After a few seconds of staring, Nayeon felt a hard hit on her crown. Jeongyeon did that because of the girl's assumptions, How can she jealous over the guy she can just kill in a snap?

Nayeon rubbed her head and scoff, she was about to stomped on the girl's feet but Jeongyeon fix her coat properly and brush the hair that's covering her face calmly.

"W.... want to take a walk with me?"

*****

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Mina quickly pulled away from each other when some of the guards who were roaming around saw them.

"We were looking for you, Princess. We are so happy that you finally woke up." They all said and bowed.

"Thank you so much for your pray for my fast recovery. You can go now." Chaeyoung said softly.

They bowed again before jogging away from the place while shouting "FOR PEACE!" Chaeyoung scratched her nape, not looking at Mina.

"Let's go." Mina said before pulling the girl with her wrist.

Chaeyoung stopped from her track making Mina looked at her confusedly. "Oh, Is there something wrong?"

"Do you think I already forget about what happened to us?" Chaeyoung said coldly as she pull her hand back, referring about their fight.

"Hmm, what about that?" Chaeyoung looked at Mina coldly before hitting Mina's crown.

"Stupid." She said before walking passed the girl who tilted her head because of confusion.

Mina looked at girl's back slowly disappeared from her sight. She just let out a sigh before following the girl.

"Hey, Mina!" She turned her head to Sana. "Do you still need help? Tzuyu is currently resting right now and I'm bored." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh? Are we doing something?" She asked confusedly.

"Eh? Have you forgotten what you told us last week? You said, we need to finish preparing that before ahhh... What do you call that again?" Mina facepalm.