CHAPTER TWENTY

MINA'S P.O.V

“Wake up, honey...”

I shot my eyes open when i heard someone called me and saw Chaeyoung's back and it looks like, she's cooking something, “Ahh... Did i sleep until morning?” I asked as i slowly pulled myself up to sit.

“Yeah, you look tired so I didn't bother to wake you up.” She replied as she placed a tray infront of me with the food she cook. “Eat it while it's hot. I'm going out.” She added.

I confusedly asked, “Where are you going?” She smiled. “Father and I need to discuss something important regarding about the other tribe living in our island. They're coming today so we need to welcome them warmly.” She replied and walked to the cabinet.

“You won't eat with me?” I asked and she shakes her head, her dress gently slide down her shoulder. ”I already ate earlier, sorry.” She replied and i nodded.

She puts on the dress and i quickly looked to my breakfast and started to eat, humming at the taste. She's a good chef.

“Then, I'll be going now. Make sure to come to hall before they arrive, Momo and Sana will prepare you.” She said and noticed that she stopped going out.

I got confused when she walked towards me and placed her hand on my shoulder as her other hand was on my nape, “I love you.” My eyes widen when she pulled me to close the gap between our lips.

I didn't bother to pull away like what i usually do whenever she tried to kiss me. This time, I kissed her back and unlike the kiss we shared yesterday. The kiss right now is soft and with gentle.

We both pulled away and surprised was written all over our faces, blushing madly and I'm afraid she can hear my heart beating loudly.

“I-i should get going...” She stuttered as she stood up and I looked away, “Yeah...” I replied and when i heard the door finally close, I let out a deep and long sigh to calm my heart.

I quickly finish my breakfast and stood up to put the plates on the sink and wash it later, I gasp when someone suddenly barged in my hut and greeted loudly.

“You sure have a lot of energy today, huh?” I asked as i shakes my head. “Of course, duh. Dahyun introduce me to her parents and they agree to our relationship!” She replied with her high pitched voice that i can feel my eardrums getting ruin.

“Yeah yeah now shut up.” Sana went inside too and smack the back if Momo's head. “How is the promise of Tzuyu introducing you to her parents?” Momo asked her.

“Have you forgotten? She did and they didn't agree on our relationship, dumbass!” Sana said. “I know, I'm just reminding you hehe.” I gulped when I saw Sana lower her head and smirk.

She looked up at Momo again and she have this ‘Oh you mess with the wrong person, bitch’ expression.

“How's your dad?” I choked on my own saliva when Sana asked that in a bitchy tone and Momo have this shock expression at the sudden attack from Sana.

“Momo's father died on the last war.”

“Okay okay, enough you two.” I quickly push them away from each other after i noticed the tension between them, “I need to attend something and Chaeyoung told me not be late.” I lied and the two of them started fix my hair and I know, they're still tension between them.

**********************************

OMNISCIENT

After the welcome ceremony between the Luna, Sol, and Lux and to the leader of the tribe they met yesterday. They all started to talk to each other and to Chaeyoung's surprised, they all got along easily like it was just a normal day.