CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

« THE FUTURE REMAINS UNKNOWN »

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ONE YEAR HAD PASSED

MINA'S P.O.V

It's been a year since I told Chaeyoung how I feel and a year since she was crowned as the new leader, I've been counting the days because they don't have a calendar in here.

Chaeyoung has changed a lot, she cut her hair short everytime she will notice it growing long, for her face, she has a scar on her eye after getting in a heated training with Jeongyeon, she also had become more mature and serious ever since she was crowned which pissed me off.

Where's my abunjing bunjing baby Chaeyoung?

But there is something that pisses me off even more, MOTHERFUCKER GETS TALLER THAN ME LIKE A FEW INCHES IF I WASN'T WRONG LIKE IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY, SHE'S SO SMALL!

I gasped in surprised when I felt an arms wrapped around my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder while I was brushing my hair infront of the mirror.

“I missed you.” She whispered, I noticed how tired and exhausted she must've been based on her voice.

I faced her and leaned my back on the table, staring at every details on her face. My hand run through her hair, slicking it back as she let her head fall on my shoulder.

“Tired?” She nodded, “Do you wanna sleep now?” She shakes her head which confused me since she usually agree immediately and jumping like a little kid.

“I'm joining with Jeongyeon to go to the source of our weapons, there's some problem in there.” She replied softly.

“Then why don't you go now so you can come home sooner?” She lift up her head and pouted.

“I haven't seen you the whole day. I missed you, stupid.” I chuckled and hit her chest, “I missed you too, dumbass. Not seeing you as much as I want, sucks so much.” She sent me a sweet smile.

“Once I'm done with all of these, I'm taking you somewhere where it's just the two of us, away from my duty.” I let out a sigh.

These past few weeks, we rarely see each other even at night because when she comes home, I'm already sleeping or when I wake up, she's already gone. Even though, we bump into each other, she was always snatch away because of her duties.

It made me upset but I understand her, I knew she felt the same way.

“What's wrong? Aren't you excited?” I gave her a small smile as I lightly shakes my head, trying to lift up my mood.

“I'll be looking forward to that.” She smiled and I felt a pair of her lips landed on my forehead.

She rested her forehead against mine, “I'll be home before sunrise.” I nodded before wrapping my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder as I tiptoe.

“Come home sooner. I haven't sleep peacefully these past few days.” I whispered enough for her to hear.

“I will.” I close my eyes, sinking in her arms as the warmth I missed the most brings comfort and made me sleepy.