CHAPTER FORTY ONE

« DIE »

OMNISCIENT

“I supposed, we could do that.” Chaeyoung responded to one of her warrior's offered to make a few more weapons.

“Chaeyoung-ah!” A loud voice shouted, the small girl quickly excused herself and faced the girl who called her.

Mina was running towards her while holding Luna who was sucking on her thumb, “Luna said her first word!” She happily announced which made Chaeyoung smiled and ruffle her daughter's hair.

“Come on, baby. Say it to Dada.” Mina said as Chaeyoung took Luna from the latter. The small girl was excited to hear her first word and patiently waiting for her daughter to speak.

Luna reach for her hair and pulled it, “Dada, idiot.” Chaeyoung's smile faded after hearing that.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Chaeyoung said as she lifted Luna up, “Do you think, she'll die if I threw her away?” She asked her wife while Luna climbed down to her shoulder.

“Dada, idiot!” Luna said again before laying down in her stomach when she climbed up to Chaeyoung's head and drooling on her mother's hair.

“I hate this kid.” Chaeyoung muttered as Luna was pulling her hair.

________________________________

Chaeyoung was writing something on a piece of parchment when Mina came into their room with a tea while Luna was peacefully sleeping in their bed. She gently placed the cup on the table and kissed Chaeyoung's cheeks.

“I love you,” She whispered to the latter and went to the bed when she heard Luna grunting in her sleep.

Mina laid down close to her daughter and gently pat her back while humming to a song that her mother sang to her when she was still a baby.

Chaeyoung heard her humming and smiled, she grabbed a small piece of parchment and grabbed a pencil before she started drawing her wife and her daughter, shading the important parts with care.

Soon after, Mina fell asleep with Luna but still patting her back without her knowing. Chaeyoung finished her drawing after a few minutes and grabbed a quill, dipping the tip of the quill in the ink and wrote something on the bottom.

My Moon with my Luna.

A small smile form on Chaeyoung's lips before flipping the paper and wrote something on the back like she usually does after she drew Mina or the two of them.

No matter where I am, what I'm doing, or who i am with. I will always, honestly and completely love you two. She finished her letter with a moon and a heart.

Before she folded the paper, Chaeyoung wrote something on the corner that Mina would only see, I'll come home, I will come back home in your arms... I love you. She gently folded the paper and place it on the table next to their bed.

She gently brush some of Mina's hair and kissed her forehead, same thing she did to Luna. She was about to stand up when Luna reached out for her and hold her finger with her small hands.

Chaeyoung smiled sweetly at her daughter and gently pulled her hand away and took her coat before she head out, walking to the shore where she saw Jeongyeon yawning with a boat behind her.