CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

« UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS »

OMNISCIENT

"I never thought in my whole life that i could fool you just by using all the people who's important to you." Achlys said as she smirks "Too bad, you killed all of them without any mercy." She added.

"I should've killed you years ago." Achlys laugh and replied.

"How can a weak and coward little girl will kill me? Without Somi by your side, you're nothing but a useless and a burden." Chaeyoung gulped the lump of her throat and composed herself.

"I can protect myself without anyone's help, not even Somi." Chaeyoung replied, still glaring at the latter.

"Really? You should be dead a long time ago if Somi didn't came to protect you. I can't believe the girl who inherited such a high intelligence by her clan almost die by stupidly protecting you." Achlys said.

"You fucking demon." Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"You're a demon too, what can you call someone who killed her own grandparents? Isn't that made you a demon too?"

Chaeyoung's eyes widen when memories she doesn't remember started flooding her mind. Her eyes shakes along with her body while hearing a lot of people screaming for help.

"Do you wish to see your past? Your demon self." Achlys said while smirking.

Chaeyoung shake off her thoughts before attacking Achlys who dodge all of it effortlessly, "You're still weak like always." Achlys said.

Chaeyoung didn't even saw what's coming from the latter, she found herself lying on the ground while coughing blood. Achlys was very fast to attacked the small girl earlier.

Even though, Chaeyoung is the fastest when it comes to attacking someone, Achlys just saw her moving so slow.

"I-i will k-kill... you." Chaeyoung muttered while trying to get up but end up failing.

"You're just like your father... A stupid one. Do you want to know what I've been doing all this time, Son Chaeyoung?" The small girl can't respond due to the pain she's feeling.

"Guess that's a yes. Honestly, your father is innocent all along but he's too easy to fool just like you and all the other humans. Y'all a greedy for power and money!"

"I gave him a small spell to make sure that my plan will work, I was the one who ordered him to kill someone in your tribe to make it look like that someone is betraying you."

"I pretended to be Somi and thought, you will see some difference between me and her but... YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL!" Achlys laugh hard.

"While all the people's attention are on you and i know your cute little friend Tzuyu knows that something's wrong so she spied on us and i already know that because that's what i plan all along."

Chaeyoung use all her energy to stand up and attacked the girl, faster than before but Achlys quickly dodge it and threw the girl to the tree.

"Do you really wish to die, you suicidal maniac?" Achlys said while looking at Chaeyoung like she's an insect she can kill anytime. "Don't worry, your wish is my command."

The small girl quickly run away after gaining back her energy that's enough for to run away when Achlys started to light up with loud thunders.

Meanwhile back to Jeongyeon, she's commanding all the guards to make sure to sail away fast because Achlys can grab their ships.