CHAPTER FORTY THREE

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

❀CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT❀

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

OMNISCIENT

“I believe that if we continue to trade things on the other islands it will boost economy of this island.” Mina calmly explained what she's proposing.

“But it could still be quite dangerous as Lisa already said, not every people could be please in a peaceful talk. It will be good if we have some guards to join their journey in case something happens.” Jeongyeon quickly added which made Chaeyoung nodded.

She was about to speak when she felt Mina's hand on her lap, she cleared her throat as her hand began rubbing her thigh. Chaeyoung glared at her wife who's pretending that she wasn't turning her wife on.

Mina turned her head to Chaeyoung like she's not doing anything wrong and smiled at her, “We're waiting for your decision, Sultan.” She innocently said as she starts to unzipped her pants and slide her hand inside, stroking her length.

Chaeyoung wanted to moan and make Mina bend over the table and fuck her merciless but can't, not infront of the people inside the hall.

“I-i... Fuck,” She let out a small grunt which caught Jeongyeon's attention.

“You okay, Chaeng?” Somi asked as she noticed a sweats forming on her forehead and how red her face is.

“A-ah, yes. It's just hot in here.” She stuttered and gripped tightly on the table that she almost break it when Mina began stroking her length faster.

Chaeyoung slowly loosened up her tie and cleared her throat as she slapped Mina's hand away from her dick and zipped her pants.

“I-i'll give you my d-decision tomorrow.” The others nodded before they stands up and bowed to the three Leaders of each clans and head out.

Jeongyeon and Somi just looked at each other confused until they noticed Mina staring Chaeyoung while smirking, they already knew what was happening and awkwardly went out of the hall.

“Those two fucks everywhere.” Somi chuckled at Jeongyeon who closed the door behind her.

________________________________

“Can't wait until we get home, huh?” Chaeyoung said as she stands up and leaned her back on the table with her arms neatly folded in her arms while looking at her wife who was smiling.