CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

« NINE LIVES »

OMNISCIENT

When they heard the explosion and it occurred where Chaeyoung was, Mina couldn't take it anymore and was about to rushed over to where her wife was but Jeongyeon was fast enough to stop her.

Until they heard a small coughs and saw a figure walking towards them, it was limping as she try to head to them. The smoke slowly fade away and finally recognized who it was.

It was Chaeyoung, pressing her hand on her abdomen.

She was immediately welcome by Mina's slapped, crying over her shoulder and cussing at her for doing such a reckless act.

“You miss me that much?”

“I hate you so much.” Chaeyoung chuckled and felt her knees weakened which was the reason for her to fall on Mina's arms.

“It hurts.”

Somi immediately rushed over to Chaeyoung after healing Tzuyu's wound and currently resting with her head on Sana's lap who was praying for her fast recovery.

The latter placed her hand on the girl's abdomen and closed her eyes, forming a light on the abdomen before the wound slowly close, healing.

“What happened back there? We thought you died.” Dahyun asked worriedly which trigger something in Chaeyoung that made her gritted her teeth.

“That bastard...”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I told you, I will kill you.” 

As soon as the sword pierced through Chaeyoung's body, she quickly pushed him away from her even it cause a lot of pain in her abdomen when the sword was pulled out.

She backed away while panting heavily, trying to catch her breath to stay conscious as much as possible. Bhuwakul furrowed his eyebrows when she recognized someone that looks like the girl.

“Hold on... Do you have a daughter?”

That was enough to make Chaeyoung shot her head to him, “What do you mean?” She asked confusedly.

“Right. You're the mother of that brat.” She wanted to attack him but the pain was too much to handle.

“I killed your daughter, Son Chaeyoung. The same way you killed my father.” Her eyes slowly widen when she realized that the sword that killed her daughter was familiar.

Luna looked around to find something that will help her to carry Soliel, everything around her was destroyed when she screamed her anger and grief. Almost everyone around her were dead because of the fire and shoots from the unknown enemies.

“Tia Somi? S-she can heal her.” Luna said, giving all she got to stand up.

Before she could even turn around, she felt a heavy presence behind her. She immediately turned around and kick it's legs to have him kneel down, she then didn't hesitate to place her hand on his neck and tighten her grip on it.

In matter of second, she pulled out his throat and threw it away somewhere before snatching his sword from him.

Trying to protect her and Soliel's body from the men attacking her, kicking them away before stabbing them. She couldn't use any of her ability because of the wounds and cuts she got from the explosion.