CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

« LUNA + SOMI = PAIN »

OMNISCIENT

Luna was casually walking back home after sword fighting with someone for hours, a lot of days had already passed since she and Soliel became friends, well for Soliel they're friends.

She was about to take a left turn when she heard some sobs behind the tree, she raised a brow and hesitated to check out who's crying. She let out a sigh before heading to where the sobs were coming from, peaking behind the tree to check who's crying.

Luna furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the same certain girl hugging her knees and sobbing, her shoulders were shaking uncontrollably.

“The hell you're crying for?” Soliel gasp when she heard the familiar voice behind her, she quickly looked behind her and wipe her tears.

Luna has both of her hands in her pocket with her scabbard hang over her pants, looking at her like some kind of idiot crying, “Stop crying. You look ugly.” She calmly added.

“You're mean, Luna-chan.” Luna rolled her eyes at the nickname. “That nickname is the worst.” She sighed deeply before raising a brow, asking Soliel why she's crying.

“Well... Uhh... A mosquito went inside my eyes...?”

“Who?” Soliel quickly hide her bruises, Luna clicked her tongue before squatting down and following her gaze, seeing a bunch of kids making at Soliel's face earlier.

Luna slicked back her hair and stands up, “Want to fly with me?” Soliel looked up and saw her hand, she took her hand and stands up. “Change your clothes first then meet me back here.” She added.

Soliel nodded as a smile form on her lips before running back home, excited to hang out with Luna again.

When Luna made sure that Soliel was out of sight, she walked to the kids while dragging her sword. She tighten her grip around the handle and spoke.

“Yah.” She emotionlessly called.

The four kids turned around and they were happy since they're all been wanting to talk to her but their smile faded when they saw a blood coming out from one of their friends' mouth.

They all looked down and saw Luna's sword pierce right through him, she pulled her sword out when they started screaming for help.

“Die.” She calmly said.

She then grabbed a fistful hair of the only girl in the group before smashing her head to the rock and continue to do that until you can't see her face anymore, her eyeballs rolled down the grass.

Luna let her hair go and run to the other two who was about to shout for help, she takes a bow out and stabbed him right through his head.

As his body fell down, the last boy kneeled down and begging her to spare his life and swearing to not tell anyone what she did to the other three.

“Alright.” Luna calmly said before he run away in fear and will tell everyone what she did to the other three, the latter had a scary smirk plaster in her face.

“If you kill, don't spare anyone's lives, mercy doesn't exist here.” She thought before placing an arrow on the string of her bow and lifted it up.