CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

« THE NEW HEIR OF LUNA »

[ A/N: I realized that this chapter is long and I can't cut it into two parts coz my phone is lagging so much. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and here... 🌹🌹for your single ass :)) ]

OMNISCIENT

“That's what you fucking told me! You said that nothing will happen to her!” Chaeyoung angrily said to the certain elder as she walked towards him, “If I lose her, I won't fucking forgive you, any of you!” She added before Chanwoo walked to her and calm her down.

They all turned their heads to the babaylan who went out the room and Chaeyoung was the first one to run to her, with fear and worry written all over her face.

“H-how is she? Is she okay?!” Chaeyoung asked worriedly and the babaylan smiled.

“Luckily, we saved her in time, Sultan. She's resting for now and I suggest you to call us immediately once she wakes up to see if she's pregnant.”

The fear and worry in Chaeyoung suddenly change into happiness ad relieved, knowing that Mina was safe and hearing that she might pregnant brings mixed emotions to her.

She nodded with a big smile in her face before she went inside their bedroom, seeing Mina peacefully sleeping with some of the cuts and bruises were finally healing.

She walked over to their bed and sat on the enough space next to her wife before holding her hand, “I knew I shouldn't have agree on that...” She softly whispered, regretting for agreeing to do the ceremony.

Her fingers moves to Mina's wrist until she felt her pulse which made her smiled because Mina was indeed alive, “I can't lose you, Mina. I'd rather lose everything but you.” She added.

Hours had passed, Chaeyoung didn't move an inch in her position and kept staring at Mina while holding her hand tightly. Tzuyu volunteer to check up on her and when she saw her still in the same position, her eyes soften and sigh.

She remember Chaeyoung spends a week in the same position when Somi was injured, she didn't eat nor sleep. She just stayed by her side and blaming herself for what happened to the latter.

“Chaeyoung didn't change a bit, huh?” Tzuyu almost had a heart attack when Jihyo suddenly appeared behind her, she smacked the back of her head and glared at her.

“You scared me, idiot!”

Jihyo hissed and stomped on her foot, “Don't you fucking hit your mother, dumbass!” Tzuyu looked at her in disbelief.

“You? My mother? You disgust me.” She said and quickly run away when Jihyo run after her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A week had already passed yet Mina still haven't wake up from her slumber, she stops bleeding and her cuts and bruises were all gone. Even though, Chaeyoung wanted to stay with her, she can't just ignore her responsibilities as the Luna's Sultan.

Chaeyoung was at the newly built weapon source with Jeongyeon and Somi, she adjusted her crown while talking at the workers as Jeongyeon was helping the others.