CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

« SOUL »

OMNISCIENT

Chaeyoung grabbed her cloak and sword as she run out of their hut, ignoring her wife's calls. She hop on her horse that was given to her by the guards and headed to the east.

Jeongyeon was confused why Tzuyu had a worried look plastered on her face, taking Nayeon's hand and pulled her towards where the tribe members were crowding because of the sudden panicked.

Back to the girl, she furrowed her eyebrows when she show a bunch of boats by the shore. She knows that these boats doesn't belong to any of the clan. Taking out the telescope and looked through it, she looked for a ship anywhere in the sea but it was nothing.

“What the hell...?” She cussed under her breath and ordered the guards to look around the place that can help them who owned the boats.

A loud explosion the occured not far from them made the ground shakes as if it was an earthquake, the explosion was so loud that the people had to cover their hears.

Due to the explosion, the trees near where the explosion occured were about to be pulled off from the ground as the wind from the blast was so strong.

“GET EVERYONE TO LUNA!”

Chaeyoung immediately run after realizing that the explosion happened to where most of the people goes.

࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙

LUNA'S P.O.V

I could hear Soliel giggling as I shouted my confession to her, people from different clans were whispering and chattering about me which I didn't care.

I take a step towards her, I just wanted to pull her into my arms and feel the warmth she have when we first met. She open her mouth to say something and I already what it was.

Soliel, my sol.

In a second. A loud explosion happened near us and I found myself flew off the ground to somewhere I don't know.

I hit the ground so hard that it was enough to put me unconscious, my soul was slowly leaving my body. This is it. This is the consequences of loving the girl from a different clan--- Hold on, Soliel...

She was here, in my arms, hugging me as if I was a stuffed bear she loves. Her warmth made me feel at peace. I don't want to leave this moment. I don't want to wake up anymore.

I can't leave her.

What if I didn't confessed? Will anything changed?

The people's screams in mercy and the cries of children is taking me away from my beloved Soliel. I want them to stop. I don't want to hear anything.

Leave me alone. Let me die in peace. This way, I won't take over the throne and marry my duty. I want to be with Soliel.

Soliel... where is she?

A sudden headache pulled me out of my dream, everything around me was nothing but destroyed. People running away from this place and their screams to their loved ones who was hit by the rocks falling everywhere.