CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

«  ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ »

CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V

I continue to run to the tribe with Dahyun and Tzuyu running behind me, my eyes widen when I saw the soldiers groaning in pain and some were all dead... shit.

I looked around and spotted Somi struggling to walked, I run to her and help her sit on the log.

“What the hell happened?” I asked worriedly.

“They attacked us without our knowledge and they took your wife.” I call the healer to treat the wound on Somi's shoulder. After that, I grabbed my sword on the hut and some bottle bombs.

“Hey don't tell me you're going to fight them alone?!” Nayeon asked when she saw me carrying my weapons.

I walked passed her and continue to head to the shore where those bastards are, “Son Chaeyoung, calm down!” Jihyo shouted to me.

I faced them angrily, “What the fuck am I supposed to do? They got my fucking wife, I wouldn't forgive myself if she got hurt. I ain't gonna sit there and wait for a goddamn miracle to happen!” I said angrily.

Who knows how scared she is right now.

“Chaeyoung, we know that but we need a plan. They don't just use swords, they have a weapons that caught us off guard.” Somi replied which made me furrowed my eyebrows.

“Well fuck that shit. Mina is my top priority right now. Whatever they have doesn't scare the shit out of me.” I said coldly before walking away.

I walked to the shore and found his men having fun on the shore. I took out my sword and walked quietly behind them.

“Where's Bhuwakul?” I said in a cold tone and they immediately looked at me with fear visible in their eyes.

“I don't like repeating myself.” I said stabbing the man using my sword.

“Now answer it...” I said before I swing my sword on the other man. Their blood was flowing down on their bodies as I looked down with my dark aura.

“H-he's at the ship together with a woman.” The two went on their knees, pleading me to let them go but no they took my people's life, i will take each of their lives too.

I swing my sword on them and their heads fall on the sand while the blood from them splash on my dress and some parts of my face.

I walked to their ship and grabbed the ladder they're using to enter to the top. After I fully enter their ship, they looked at my direction and grabbed all their weapons.

They all run to me with their swords, I smirk before throwing my sword to the guys in front of me and pierce the three of them directly to the wall.

I grabbed the guy's hand behind me and immediately slammed his head on the floor that I made sure that his head will crack open like some kind of egg before I run to the three guys and take my sword.

I started to swing my sword to the other men behind me, slicing them into half and cutting their heads off as their blood splatter everywhere even on my clothes.