CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

« PROMISE »

OMNISCIENT

“No marriage last longer, she will leave you because she's either tired or not happy with you anymore so it will be better if you have multiple wives.”

Chaeyoung let out a sigh, her advisors were advising her to have multiple wives and produced as many heir as she wanted but she never like that idea even just a bit.

“Mina and I may argue a lot but that will never be a reason for me to marry another girl just because we fight over little things.” She softly said before she gets up from her seat and brush off the dirt from her coat.

“It all starts there, arguing and fighting soon enough she won't be happy with your relationship anymore and find that happiness to another person, leaving you all alone.”

Don't make me overthink, please... Chaeyoung thought.

“I love my wife so much. If she fell out of love, I'll make her fall in love with me again. I don't care if I have to do that over and over again until I die. I want her, only her.”

Chaeyoung calmly said, preventing herself from losing her cool, she just slicked her hair back and walked out the room in anger which made her advisors surprised.

Stomping her way to the river, she stood in the rock while lighting up her cigarette, smoking every once in a while to calm down herself. She let out a smoke from her mouth with her hand on her pocket and looking at the sky.

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows when she heard some giggling and familiar voices not far from her, she looked at her side and shock was visible in her eyes when she saw Mina talking to a guy.

She saw how Mina laugh with the guy, she never made her wife laugh that loud these past few days since she's always busy with her duty and mostly argue when they're home.

“It all starts there, arguing and fighting soon enough she won't be happy with your relationship anymore and find that happiness to another person, leaving you all alone.”

Chaeyoung wasn't mad and just let Mina have a good relationship with the other tribe people but because of what her advisors said, she started regretting it and started making scenarios in her mind.

She gasp when someone suddenly swing their arm over her shoulder and cover her eyes in one hand, “Don't let their words get to you. Mina won't leave you just because she isn't happy anymore.” She recognized that soft voice.

It was Somi, the girl who always shows up when she's sad, upset, angry and about to breakdown.

“Come on, I'm hungry and you better eat with me.” Somi chuckled to lift up the mood of the girl as she pulled her away there.

Once they're far enough, Somi uncovered her eyes and walked side by side, making jokes to cheer up the girl who smiled slightly until it turns into chuckling to giggles then to laughing.

Those were enough for Somi to feel proud of herself, she ruffle the girl's hair and starts to teased her about their past.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SOLIEL'S P.O.V

I sigh as I wasn't able to meet Dawn especially Luna, I promised to practice with her but Mama made me read a bunch of books and trained me all day before she told me to pick up some fruits with Grandma which I didn't mind actually, she's great!