CHAPTER ONE

« THE PUNISHMENT »

OMNISCIENT

A sounds coming from a heels made the workers ran to their works immediately. The guards open the door for the girl who takes off her sunglasses and her expensive limited edition coat and gave to her maid.

"It's so cold outside." She said as her eyes roam around the building.

"D-do you want a coffee, ma'am??" The maid stuttered because the girl is very ill tempered and doesn't want anyone to talk to her unless she say so.

"Obviously, are you playing stupid or you're just really stupid? I just said that it's cold and you're asking me if i want a coffee. Of course yes." The girl said and rolled her eyes infront of the maid who ran to buy a coffee.

The blonde girl walked elegantly to her father's office as the workers gulp from her beauty. Her beauty is no joke based on the people she passed by. Their jaw drop as their eyes landed on the girl even the men who already have a wife.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Myoui." The workers bowed as they uttered that while the girl just ignore them.

She open the office door and her maids just stayed outside for the privacy.

A man wearing a black suit faced the person who enter his office. He smiled and stood up before hugging her daughter.

He look at her from head to toe and let out a big sigh.

"You buy something expensive again." He said and his daughter just scoff.

"Dad, I'm already an adult and besides..." She sat on the couch as her father is looking at her "We're rich right? What do you want me to do with the money? Give it to some poor family?." She added.

"Mina-ya, I didn't raise you to look down on people. We've been there too!" Her father said angrily and Mina didn't even flinched.

"You'd been there not me and it's not my fault that we're rich, Dad." She said correcting her father. The man just rubbed his forehead from frustration.

"Don't be a spoiled brat, Myoui Mina!" He shouted and thankfully the room is soundproof.

Mina stood up and grabbed her bag while looking with no interest at her father.

"I'll go now." She simply said before she head out from the room, leaving her father mad inside.

"He's so annoying." Mina muttered while fixing her hair as the maids were following her.

She head out and quickly enter the car while the driver was waiting for her signal.

"Drive me to my penthouse and don't bother me or even play a music. I'm tired." She simply said before she closes her eyes.

The maids already went to the other car and went home since Mina told them not to follow her.

_______________

She was wake up from the horn of the cars. She open her eyes and saw the traffic lights turn green.

"What are you doing? The traffic light is green." She annoyingly said.

"There's a pregnant woman blocking our way, ma'am." The driver said, scared of his boss. Mina rolled down the window and sigh angrily because of the smoke.

"HEY YOU! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT LIGHTS ARE ALREADY GREEN?!! YOU'RE DISTURBING THE CARS PASSING HERE YOU KNOW?! YOU PUT SEX FIRST BEFORE STUDYING NOW GET OUT!" Mina shouted angrily to the woman who flinched from the sudden loud voice of the girl.