CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

« MY REST »

[ MORNING ]

Chaeyoung and Mina both make up and apologize about last night, they're both feeding the dragons on their cages.

Jeongyeon was trying to talk to Nayeon who keeps avoiding her.

Dahyun and Momo were both still sleeping in their hut peacefully.

Lastly, Jihyo was cooking as Daniel help her on small stuff like cutting the vegetables.

Everything was going well with the four couples except for the two, yes it's Tzuyu and Sana.

Tzuyu was trying her to avoid bumping into Sana who stop going after her because she finally accepted that the latter already move on.

“Ahh... Seems like everything is going well today.” Chaeyoung's father said as he sneakily wrapped his arms around her waist.

“It is.” She whispered before tilting her head on the side as he buried his face on her crooked neck, inhaling his favorite scent.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung stops feeding the dragons when her eyes landed on her wife laughing as the dragon was trying to lick her face.

How beautiful. She thought as a smile form on her lips, she flinched when the dragon she was feeding nudge her with his head, teasing her about the girl's wife.

“Shut it, Cael.” Chaeyoung said before she feeds him.

“Nah, Chaeng. Did Tzuyu and Sana made up?” Mina asked without looking at the latter.

“No, Tzuyu is the type of girl who don't like giving second chances to someone even if it's an important person, break her trust and she'll make sure you will regret it,” She let out a sigh, “I hate that about her.”

Mina chuckled before she ruffle the small girl's hair and went back to feed the dragons.

Chaeyoung's slowly widen as she let the basket of fishes go and looked over her shoulder, she saw the guards running to her.

“P-princess.” They stuttered as they were all panting after running around to find the small girl, “What? Didn't I told you to not bother me today? I'm with my wife.” Chaeyoung raised her left eyebrow.

Mina place the basket on the table and walked to the small girl, placing her hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder to calm her down.

“Relax, Chaeng. What is it? This is the first time I saw you all so desperate to find her. Did something happen?” Mina softly asked, Chaeyoung was surprised with that.

One of the guards step up and spoke, “I'm sorry if this will sound rude but this is none of your business,” He looked at Chaeyoung who has her arms crossed, “It will be good if you come with us immediately, Princess.” He added.

Chaeyoung noticed their expression and quickly nodded as the other two guards was ordered to escort Mina back to their hut.

The small girl bump into the other two princess from different clans with the same confused expression as her, “Do you know it?” Chaeyoung shakes her head.

Jeongyeon and Somi hopped on their horses as Chaeyoung run to the mountains with the telescope she used when she found Mina for the first time, swinging with the vines and sliding on the muds.

When Chaeyoung arrived on the top of the mountains, she climbed up the tree until she reached the end and stood up on the branch.

She catch her breath first before she looked through the telescope to see what's coming to the direction of their island.