CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

« BUT I LOVE YOU SO »

OMNISCIENT

Mina woke up by the rooster and found herself being a little spoon, she was holding Chaeyoung's hand throughout the night and using her arm as a pillow.

She noticed that the sun still hasn't gone up but she can already hear people chattering outside. Chaeyoung let out a small groan by the lack of warmth as she pulled Mina closer to her by her waist.

Mina turned herself around to face the small girl who's still sleeping peacefully, she smiled as she caressed her cheeks.

She hold Chaeyoung's clothes as she buried her face on the latter's chest before closing her eyes, not wanting the warmth to last so fast.

__________________________________

“Good morning.” The seven girls sitting in the table while having their breakfast all turned their heads to the person who spoke. “Jeongyeon-ah!” Chaeyoung called as she stood up from her seat and run to hug the girl.

Jeongyeon was surprised when the latter hugged her but she quickly hugged her back, “I missed you too, bud.” She respond to the girl's hug.

Chaeyoung pulled away and a smile form on Jeongyeon's lips when she spotted Nayeon walking towards her. She immediately hugged her, wrapping her big arms around the girl who was shock by the sudden action.

“I missed you, bunny.” She whispered and the others let out a small awkward cough to break the two, the two awkwardly smiled at each other.

Jeongyeon was about to sit next to Nayeon when she noticed the other two missing, “Where's Tzuyu and Sana?” She asked as she raise her eyebrows.

The others fell in silent because they realize that Jeongyeon wasn't in the island when it happened, “I know, it shouldn't come from me but Sana cheated on Tzuyu with that Mark guy.” Mina respond.

“Mark? That fucker?!” Jeongyeon asked angrily as she slammed her hands on the table, “Where the fuck is he living?” She asked as she breathes heavily in anger.

“We all know that Sana won't cheat on Tzuyu and knowing Mark, he did something to her that's why she ended up naked in bed with him when Tzuyu found them.” Dahyun explained, “He fuck everyone he found attractive.” Somi added as she took a small sip on the tea.

Jeongyeon was now fuming in anger when she heard that, she let out a sigh  to calm herself and was about to go to the guy when Chaeyoung spoke.

“Jeongyeon, we can't confront him, it's against our culture here.” Jeongyeon clicked her tongue as she called the guards.

“I don't this to be the reason for us to fight, Chaeng but I'm not gonna sit there knowing that Mark is the reason why Tzuyu is in pain right now. Plus, you know how much I despise this kind of culture we have.” She replied coldly before walking away with every step she takes leave a mark on the ground.

Chaeyoung let out a small sigh when she saw a blood dripping from the girl's hand, “Stay here, I'll go after her.” Somi said as she stood up before following the latter.

A few guards come with the girl, Somi calmly followed the girl as her hand bawled into fist because she's also angry with the guy. She hates it when one of her friends were suffering in pain.

One of the Sol guards tap on Jeongyeon's shoulder and point his finger on a hut not far from them, the girl walked towards it angrily as she takes her sword out.