CHAPTER FIVE

« THE TOM AND JERRY »

OMNISCIENT

Mina woke up and she feel something soft that she's holding. She looked around and found a person sitting beside her and it was the person she hates, Son Chaeyoung.

What's more shocking is that she's holding the latter's hand or more like their hands are interwined.

She kicked the sleeping person that made Chaeyoung fell on the ground while groaning.

"Why are you holding my hand? Are you seriously touching me right now?" Mina exclaimed and Chaeyoung just rubbed her butt.

Mina took the spear that Chaeyoung holding last night and points it at the girl as a protection.

"Woah woah woah! Put that down you, penguin!" Chaeyoung said because she became fully awake when she spotted Mina holding the spear.

"You were having some bad dream last night and you're the one who holds my hand." Chaeyoung said as she stood up and gently took the spear from Mina.

"You can just wake me up!" Mina said angrily.

"I was about to last night...."

"But you didn't because you want to hold my hand and soon you will rape me." That shocked Chaeyoung.

"Yah, how can you judge someone by it's cover huh? I'm the princess who never touch people!"

"Tsk, Shut it. Don't let me see your face again or I'll knock you off." Mina said before she stood up and walked away.

Mina is pissed but after remembering the dream she had and it gave her a shivered down her spine. She faced Chaeyoung again and mustered up her courage.

"Uhm can you do me a favor?" Mina asked the girl who's putting the spear away. Chaeyoung hummed in response.

"C-can you hug me?" Mina said almost like a whispered. She heard Chaeyoung chuckled softly that made her glare at the latter.

"You're acting like a scary wife earlier now you're being a kid." Chaeyoung said as she sat in front of the girl.

Mina saw a small rock beside her, she picked it up and throw to Chaeyoung.

"Now you're back to your old self..." Chaeyoung uttered as she stretches her arms.

"Come on just hug me~!"

Mina whined which made Chaeyoung caught off guard and when Mina realize what she just did she immediately cover her mouth and looked away from embarrassment.

"F-forget what y-you heard." She stuttered, still embarrassed from what she did.

She walked to the sea cave, leaving the flutter princess.

'Did she just whined? So cute.' Chaeyoung thought before following the girl and saw her stripping.

At first she didn't mind since she always saw her friends naked but Mina is different, her body is so flawless and the way her dress falls on her shoulder gave a unusual sensation on the small girl who's staring at her.

"Stop staring as if I'm a delicious meal!" Chaeyoung shook her head and blinked after hearing Mina's shout.

She looked at Mina who's dressing herself after seeing Chaeyoung's stare.