CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

« RULER OF THE THREE CLANS »

OMNISCIENT

[ YEARS AGO ]

“What do you mean you won't take responsibility for what you've done to me?!” Jiwoo shouted in at Damon who was shush her while glaring at her showing her red eyes that represents the Sol clan.

“Keep your fucking mouth shut or I'll make sure you die.” Damon angrily whispered before he walked a bit far from Jiwoo. “I already have a daughter, Jiwoo. No one should know that I have a kid with a girl who dance with men for money. I have a reputation in my clan.” He continued.

“You seduce me, Jiwoo--”
“YOU DRUGGED ME!”

Damon gulped the lump of his throat and turned around to glare at the girl again before he walked over to her and harshly gripped on her face, “Don't blame me for your irresponsible action. You're a whore who seduce me and if there's anyone to blame here, it's you!” He said, breathing heavily.

Jiwoo looked away and tears were forming in her eyes as Damon finally let her go, she was hurt by his words and he was right. She danced for money and seduce the Sultan of Sol clan because of her love for him.

“The heir of Luna clan is courting you, right?” Jiwoo looked at him confusedly.

“Say yes to him and have sex with him. That way, we both can hide this mistake or abort that child and I'll prefer that because Luna and Sol clans can't have a kid nor be together. It'll be a hell if you don't abort that kid.” Damon suggested without even thinking what might happen if Jiwoo try to abort their child.

Finally something snap in Jiwoo and didn't hesitate to slapped Damon hard that the sound of slap could be heard around the woods, she glared at him and gritted her teeth.

“Chaeyoung was yours. Watch her as she grows, she's yours. She's a Windsor.” She smirked as she looked straight to Damon's eyes,

“You may have a daughter with that sweet pale girl and make sure you hope that it will continue your clan's legacy as the strongest clan in this island but I promise you that Chaeyoung will rule all the three clans.” She continued as if she was mocking his clan which made Damon angrily looked at her.

“YES, CHAEYOUNG! Daughter of Jiwoo the whore and Damon the bastard Sultan shall rule you and all of Sol people will bow down to her feet even your daughter!” She walked closely to him and smirks.

“Listen to me, she will be the one to end your life.” Damon jumped away from her as he took his sword and pointed it to the girl who chuckled softly.

“And her daughter will have your strength and power once she's born into this cruel world. She will slaughter anyone who gets in her way. She will destroy everyone and everything.”

“Chaeyoung is my revenge to you.” Jiwoo's smirked was big as she giggled hysterically.

࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙࿙⸙

Jiwoo averted her eyes to her daughter who hopped on her horse while holding a sword, talking to the guards who are nodding to her words.