CHAPTER SIX

« FEELINGS AND BETRAYAL? »

OMNISCIENT

It's the last day of the tradition and all the tribe members had fun because the tradition just happens when one of the Son's of the leader got married.

Chaeyoung was secretly glancing to her wife as she's talking with her father about the tradition and the island.

While, Mina is having fun talking with Nayeon and the others. Sana and Momo are staying beside her, taking care of her but Mina ordered them to treat her like a friend not a princess.

Yes, it's really shocking because Mina isn't that friendly person, she wants everyone to treat her like a princess but now she doesn't even know why she became friendly towards the tribe members.

Chaeyoung is excuse herself from her father when she spotted her wife with a sleepy face. She walked to the girl and snap her fingers to the girl's face.

"Are you okay? Do you want to rest?" Mina shook her head though her eyes is saying the opposite.

Chaeyoung sat next to her since Mina is sitting on the table facing the sea.

"You can leaned on my shoulder if you're sleepy okay? I'll stay here." Mina just nods since she didn't want to turn their conversation to arguing.

This is the first time that that they didn't argue when they're alone.

Unknowingly, Mina can't fight her sleepiness as much as she wants to watch the game, she give up and leaned her head to Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung just let Mina used her shoulder while she's eating some fruits as she watched the people having a competition.

She slowly touch her chest where her heart is and grasp it as the unusual thud continue.

"I never experience this thing." She closes her eyes before she opened it and let out a big sigh.

Soon after, the thud slowly vanished but Chaeyoung is still confused about it.

"Hey, Chaeng." Tzuyu called as she sat across the small girl. "Is there something wrong? I noticed your holding your chest." She added.

Chaeyoung shook her head because she doesn't want anyone to know what she's experiencing until she understands what's the meaning of it.

"Nothing, i just scratched it since it's itchy." Tzuyu nodded before taking out a piece of cloth.

"I found this near the dead body after we found Mina." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows and take a look on the cloth.