CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

« HEARTS DANCING TOGETHER »

JEONGYEON'S P.O.V

I was running as fast as I could and felt my heart about to burst out of my chest as I get  closer to the shore, Fuck all of this, fuck rejection. I want her to know how much I love her.

Nayeon was the fire in my sun. I'm useless without her.

I finally reached the shore and saw her drinking with the others, this is the first time I saw her so wasted. What the hell is drinking for?

I stomped my way towards them and snatched the glass of wine from her, “Why are you drinking? Shit, you're drunk!” I cussed under my breath.

“And who the fuck are you to stop me?” I furrowed my eyebrows when her tone change into an angry tone.

“You ugly hag, I'm your best friend!” I said, catching the attention of the people.

She looked at me in disbelief and harshly took Dahyun's glass and drank the alcohol in one gulp, “My best friend who's too blind to see my feelings for her.” I was confused yet happy that she feels the same way but...

Why is she crying?

“Yoo Jeongyeon is the girl who's hurting me again and again. What's with Mina that I don't have?” She asked. I was stunned by her words that I can't even find my voice.

“N-nayeon.” I tried to hold her hand but she step back.

“Jeongie, why can't you pick me? I'm the first one who came to your life yet you chose Mina.” She's hitting my chest as she uttered that and her tears started to fall.

“Why can't you notice my feelings for you?!” She said and slapped me that prolly leave a big red mark because this girl literally has the biggest hands of all.

One slapped, knockout.

I noticed people were exchanging whispers which left me no choice but to dragged this girl out of the place, I didn't want to ruin Chaeyoung's celebration.

I pulled Nayeon closer and carried her on my shoulder, basically like a sack before I walked away and apologize for the scene the girl did.

“Let me go!” I ignored her as she continue to hit my back, I just gave the people I was passing by a small smile.

“Put me down, now!” I rolled my eyes and continue to walked to the Sol clan.

I entered my hut and locked the door so this girl won't escape, “What are you trying to do to me, huh?!” I wanted to smack the back of her head right now.

I put her down and made sure that all the doors and windows were locked. Who knows what might happen next? Just incase.

“What's wrong with you?!” She angrily asked.

“Why are you drinking?” I asked calmly as take off my loosened jacket, this thing has been killing me since before the coronation.

I faced her and received a hit on my chest, “You wanna know huh? You really want to know?!” I sighed.

“BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID SELFISH OSTRICH!” She yelled and slap me continuously. I didn't stop her because i know that's the only way for her to calm down.