CHAPTER NINE

« SHE'S BACK »

OMNISCIENT

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!!" A little girl shouted at her bestfriend who's sitting in the sand.

The little girl noticed that Chaeyoung's shoulders were shaking, she walked towards the girl and stand next to the girl.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked and Chaeyoung stood up and hugged her tightly.

Chaeyoung cried hard on her shoulder making her chuckled because she already know the reason why the poor small girl crying.

"They bully you again?" Chaeyoung nodded and spoke.

"T-they said i-i'm a monster." Chaeyoung replied in the middle of crying.

The girl pulled away and wipe the small girl's tears while the small girl's hands are still wrapped on the girl's waist.

"The Princess isn't a monster, you look adorable not monster."

Chaeyoung stopped sobbing and the girl laugh again at the sight of Chaeyoung.

"Y-yah! You're bullying me too!" The girl shakes her head and wipe the tears off again.

"Sorry, Princess." She apologized politely. "Let's get you home first? Then let's go and have a fly?" Chaeyoung nodded.

After she bring Chaeyoung back to the hut, she walked towards the kids playing around.

"Hey?" The kids gulped when they heard the voice.

She grabbed a wood and looked at the kids in a cold aura.

"Die." Without hesitation, the kids were found dead.

That's what she always say when she's about to kill someone. Though she's a kid, killing will be worth it because she's doing it for her Princess even she die.