CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - EXTRA

« UNEXPECTEDLY YOURS »

OMNISCIENT

Mina played with the children, giving a kid a piggy back and even joined them to fly their kites, enjoying their time while laughing.

Now, she's splashing some water on the kids who's laughing and playing around, The others also joined them except for Jeongyeon since her legs weren't still in a good condition.

"Having a good time, unnie?" Jeongyeon look behind her and saw Chaeyoung guiding Somi towards her, she gently put the girl to sit down the log before sitting next to her.

"What's wrong with her? Did she really lost her leg now?" Jeongyeon asked teasingly, earning a hard smack on her head by Somi.

"Says the one who's in denial about her feelings for Nayeon." Somi fired back which confused the latter.

"What's the connect of my tease about your legs?"

"You two still haven't changed even a bit, you're still fighting over a stupid reason."

They both turned their heads towards the small girl who chuckled while looking at her friends having a good time in the sea.

"Tch, If you're just really awake that time, Somi. I'm pretty sure you will laugh at her face when i kissed Mina right infront of her." Jeongyeon teased and Somi laugh along with her.

"How can you be so stupid to not realize that this bitch wasn't interested in your wife?" Somi asked between her laughs.

"I wasn't thinking straight that time, I'm so jealous!" Chaeyoung replied, trying to defend herself from the two girls. "Tch, I should've really killed you that time." She muttered and earned a slapped on her legs which left a red mark.

"Be thankful, I didn't really fought you back that time. We literally killing each other because of Mina, you know!" Jeongyeon fired back and they both glared at each other with Somi between them.

Somi giggle at them before wrapping both of her arms on their shoulders and pulled them closer to her, hugging them together.

"I'm just thankful that none of you two died..." Somi whispered softly "I don't know what will happen to me if i lose one of you... You guys are so special to me more than anyone else." She added while caressing both of their hair with her hand.

The three of them are not siblings in blood but the power that they inherited from their ancestors pulled them together to used that strength to make their people safe.

"Tch, why are you being dramatic right now?" Chaeyoung asked as she get out from Somi's grip and looked away as her cheeks were burning.

"Yeah, stop being like that, it's creepy." Jeongyeon also said making Somi laugh at them and ruffle their hairs.

"How can you treat me like that? I was literally sleeping for a long time and I missed y'all." Somi asked like she's hurt by their actions.

Chaeyoung was about to respond when she saw a feet infront of her, she slowly looked up and gulped the lump of her throat when Mina was standing infront of with her arms crossed.

"You two really have a good relationship with her, huh?" Chaeyoung glance at Jeongyeon who's also staring at Nayeon with fear in her eyes.

Chaeyoung smirks before she carried Mina like a sack and run towards the others who are waving their hands to her, Mina hit her back a couple of times to get off from the girl but Chaeyoung just ignore her.