CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

« END DOESN'T EXIST WITH YOU »

OMNISCIENT

“Stop calling me Chaeyoung, Mina. You only call me that when you're mad at me,” Chaeyoung said while fixing her tie and earned a slapped on her arm by her wife.

“That's because I'm really mad at you, dumbass!” Mina replied and hit her arm again.

“Then don't be mad,” Chaeyoung faced her, “And why are you mad, anyway? I washed the dishes, I put my dirty clothes in the laundry, I didn't talk to any girls, I kissed you earlier in the morning before I left so why?” She said in one breath.

Mina rolled her eyes and walked to their bed, “Some women were staring at you.”

Chaeyoung looked at her in disbelief and scoff, “How is it my fault that women were staring at me?” She fired back and quickly dodge the lantern that Mina threw to her.

Mina clicked her tongue and looked away with her arms neatly folded in her chest as her legs were crossed, the latter walked to her and sighed.

“Come on, let's spend some time together and eat at the shore.” Chaeyoung softly said as she extended her hand to the girl.

Mina rolled her eyes and slapped her hand before she stood up, “Why don't you ask those girls to eat with you or you eating them out?” She sassily said.

“Thank you for this~” She mimicking what Chaeyoung told the women who gave her a gift and scoff, “Fucking sluts.” She stomped her way out of their room.

Chaeyoung followed her wife and saw Luna in the living room, sharpening her sword for her training tomorrow. The two flinched when Mina slammed the door close behind her.

“She's mad at you.” Chaeyoung blamed her daughter who rolled her eyes and quickly dodge the spear that Luna threw to her and the spear directly pierce onto the wood. “What's with you and your mother throwing things to me?!” She sighed in relieved.

Luna just calmly grabbed her sword and walked passed her mother then head to her room, slamming the door close which made Chaeyoung flinched at the sudden noise.

“Ghad, she's really her mother.”

Chaeyoung opens the door to head out when she saw Soliel standing outside, about to knock on their door. “Soliel, what are you doing here?” She asked softly.

“Is Luna-chan here? I haven't seen her since morning and I brought some foods for her.” Chaeyoung smirk and decided to teased the girl.

“Are you perhaps asking for my daughter's hand in marriage?” Soliel blushed at the question and quickly shakes her head, “It's fine, though. I will let you marry her when you two grow up.” She exploded in embarrassment at the thought of marrying the girl.

“D-different clans can't be together, Tia.”

Chaeyoung smiled and ruffle her hair before she spoke, “The past will repeat itself again if you won't risk to breaking that rule.” She patted her head and walked away.

Soliel looked at her Tia again and didn't understand what she heard, “Oh, Luna's in her room.” She just sighed and was about to go inside when she saw Luna standing in front of her.

She blushes when she remember what Chaeyoung just told her and quickly shakes her head to erase that thought.

“I'm not hungry and go away.” Luna coldly said, holding the door to close it anytime she wants.