CHAPTER THREE

THE COLD DEMON

OMNISCIENT

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!" Jiwoo asked angrily, Chaeyoung's mother. Chaeyoung tightened her grip on Mina's hand catching the penguin's attention.

Mina looked at her and doesn't know what to feel when she saw the straight face of the girl.

"You always asked me to marry someone right?" Chaeyoung asked even though her back was facing her mother.

"Yes but marrying a prisoner who kill one of our people is not okay for me and even for the whole tribe!"

"Say anything you want, i don't care." Chaeyoung said in a cold tone before pulling the girl as she walked.

The people looked at her with shocked visible on their face because Chaeyoung didn't ever stop the ritual before.

"What's her plan?"

________________

"Where are you taking me?!" Mina shouted as she struggle from the tribe girl grip on her wrist.

She doesn't know why the heck Chaeyoung stop their ceremony and drag her away from that place.

She also feel chills when she saw the cold aura of the small girl after the woman said those words.

Her back was aching since earlier and Chaeyoung made it worse when she pulled the penguin so suddenly and her grip was really tight.

Chaeyoung just ignored her and continue to pull her until they both arrived on the shore.

"What are you up to huh? That freaking old man was about to ripped my chest open yet you stop him." Mina said and yanked her hands away.

She was about to talk again when Chaeyoung handed her a bottle vase.

"Drink this so the pain in your back will fade." Chaeyoung said as she smiled which Mina didn't expect.

Chaeyoung has a really intimating aura earlier and now her aura change into a happy one.

Mina didn't take the bottle and ignored the girl by walking to one of a long wood. She sat there and saw the small girl already standing infront of her.

"Go away." Mina coldly said without looking at girl.

She didn't heard any sounds from the girl so she just let the silence engulfed between them.

"I was scared." Chaeyoung suddenly said which made Mina surprised. "That's my answer to your question." She looked at Chaeyoung and laugh sarcastically.

"Did you hit your head somewhere? Because i didn't expect that you will be this stupid." Mina said.

"I'm not stupid." Chaeyoung bend down before putting the bottle next to the girl "...You are." She added before walking away.

"Really? How can you say so?" Mina asked and the girl faced her.

"You're too stupid to understand the meaning of that sentences. There's a lot of meaning of that words."