CHAPTER FOUR

The Wedding and Punishment

OMNISCIENT

Chaeyoung stared at the stars after remembering the scary part that happened in her life. She admit that she got scared on herself.

'What does she wants? A bloody war?!'

'She wants to see my demon side again huh?...' Chaeyoung scoff at her thoughts 'Let's see if you can handle that.'

She let out a big sigh for the fifth time, thinking what Jeongyeon's plan. She sat up and ruffle her hair from frustration.

"Aish..... Jeongyeon-unnie really wanted to see that again." I said angrily because i don't really like remembering that again.

"But.... Be cautious, Son Chaeyoung! Don't let the anger drive your own body!" Chaeyoung said to herself before slapping the both of her own cheeks hard that it became red because of the force.

"She..." Slapped. "won't...." Again. "succeed..." Again "in..." Again. "her..." Again. "PLAN!!!!" She shouted before slapping her cheeks again but her hand was stopped from Tzuyu.

"What are you doing? Are you losing your mind?" Tzuyu asked before smacking Chaeyoung's head. "Bring back Chaeyoung." She was about to slapped again when Chaeyoung hold her hand.

"I'm not losing my mind."

"Then why are you slapping yourself like an idiot?"

"YAH, I'M NOT IDIOT!"

"Then why?"

"I'm just worried about what will happen if i marry her." Chaeyoung answered honestly.

"Worried? Did Jeongyeon told you something?" Chaeyoung gulp but thankfully she's looking down or else she will get suspicious.

"Huh? No she didn't."

"Jihyo said that when she saw the two of you on the river, she feel the tense between you and Jeongyeon. She also said that she saw Jeongyeon's smirk and that smirk isn't a normal smirk." Chaeyoung yawned before she stood up.

"I'm sleepy, I'll go sleep now." She said before she walked away, ignoring Tzuyu's calls.

"She's really bad at lying." Tzuyu said before she let out a big sigh. She hold her chin and think deeply.