CHAPTER TWO

THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL

OMNISCIENT

Mina was left there, still in pain because of the sudden fall of her body on the ground. She was confused and wanted to ask the girl because of the sadness she saw in Chaeyoung's eyes but she can't find her own voice. It's like she was lured by the small girl's eyes.

As for Chaeyoung, she walked around the tribe to check on her people and also to make her sleepy. She have a lot things to do tomorrow since she wants her father to rest for awhile.

She saw the people who's still singing from earlier. It made her smile because the song reminds her of her grandfather who died years ago.

She let out a sigh, trying to shook off her thoughts about her grandfather again. She walked back to her own hut and sat on the bed.

She saw the moon from her window shining brightly. Suddenly, she remember what her grandmother always said everytime the moon will shine.

"Halmeoni~!" The little Chaeyoung shouted from afar and ran to her grandmother who's standing in the shore.

"Yah you might tr---" Her grandmother named Yeona didn't get to finish her words when Chaeyoung already trip and fall on the sand.

She laughed softly before walking to her granddaughter. She kneeled down and help Chaeyoung up before wiping the sand off her face.

Chaeyoung cried because of the strong impact. Yeona wipe her tears and tried to calm the little girl by lifting her up and patting her head.

"It's okay, don't cry Chaeyoungie." Yeona said and successfully calm the little girl. Chaeyoung looked behind her grandmother and saw the moon.

"Why is the moon shining brightly, halmeoni?" She asked Yeona. They faced the moon and Yeona smiled.

"It means something really good happen right now." Chaeyoung tilted her head confusedly.

Yeona hold her cute little hand and points in to the moon before she like draw a line under the moon using Chaeyoung's hand.

"Everytime the moon will shine brighter it means there's a person who will change your life." Yeona said making Chaeyoung confused more.

"When your grandfather came to my life the moon was shining brightly just like now." Yeona added. Chaeyoung nodded and wrapped her arms around Yeona's neck.

"Then someone will come to my life any moment now~!" Chaeyoung said happily making Yeona laughed because of her cuteness.

"Soon you will meet that person." Yeona said before pinching the little girl's cheeks.

"What if..." Chaeyoung muttered in a low tone "... It's a girl?" Yeona chuckled before she put the girl down.

"Whether it's a girl or boy, as long as your happy with that person it's fine. Always remember that love is for everyone." Yeona smiled after she uttered that.

After a while, Chaeyoung hugged her grandmother's legs and pouted because of coldness.

"I-i'm cold." She stuttered and Yeona hold her hand.