CHAPTER SIXTEEN

« ACHLYS »

OMNISCIENT

Mina pulled herself away from Chaeyoung and cupped her face, "Let me be the one to finish our story."

Mina leaned in and tighten her grip on Chaeyoung's cheeks when she tried to avoid but just when their lips about to meet, a cold voice spoke.

"Try to kiss her and I'll end you." Mina smirks and turned her head to the girl standing infront of them, holding her sword with her head hung low.

"Oh Somi-ah...? Why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked awkwardly.

"Can i talk to you... Chaeng?" Somi said.

Chaeyoung was about to step to Somi but Mina hold her wrist tightly, "I'm still talking to her." The penguin said in a serious tone.

"Can't i borrow her?" Somi asked as she glare at Mina who's not scared at all.

"Why would i? I'm possessive on what's mine."

Somi let out a long sigh before she smirks. "You know what will happen in the future, Mina-ssi. Guess i just have to wait then." Chaeyoung was so confused on how intense the argue between the two.

Somi walked to Chaeyoung and grabbed her wrist before pulling her away from Mina. "Stop pushing yourself to her." She said in a cold tone and walked away with Chaeyoung.

*****

Morning comes, Chaeyoung went out the hut after waking up from the kids playing around and the people playing bongo drum.

"What the fuck is happening?!"

"It's Christmas eve tonight, Princess!" One of the people answered which left Chaeyoung confused more.

"C... Christmas?! What the hell is that?!"

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!!" Tzuyu called as she spotted the small girl looking around, confused.

"What's happening?" She asked confusedly.

Tzuyu and Dahyun didn't answer her and just pulled her away from the shore and the tribe by headlocking her.

"Hey hey, What the fuck is happening?"

They brought the small girl in the tree house they usually go before when they're young and play there, "Climb up bitch." Tzuyu said as she pushed Chaeyoung.

She quickly obey and climbed up the tree until she reached inside the house, Tzuyu and Dahyun followed afterwards while Chaeyoung is still confused about their actions.

"Alright, tell me what's happening." Chaeyoung said in a serious tone.

"You heard them, It's Christmas eve tonight. You better come or I'll drag you by your hair, Mina was the one who planned this." Dahyun replied and Tzuyu quickly smack her head.

"You can't really be trusted, didn't Mina told us not to tell her that she planned this?" Dahyun smack her too.

"You also just say it right now!"