CHAPTER SEVEN

« YOU'RE INLOVE, ARE YOU? »

OMNISCIENT

Chaeyoung just stayed in her position next to Dahyun while watching Tzuyu smiling happily talking to Sana.

"If i confess, will you confess too?" Chaeyoung said out of blue which made Dahyun surprised.

"Confess? I don't like anyone." Dahyun quickly said, defending herself.

"That's what i clearly said earlier, unnie." The small girl said in a teasing tone. "You like Momoring~" She added while cupping both her cheeks.

"I don't like her, Chaeng." Dahyun said while hiding her blushing face.

"You're too obvious that you like her, She even asked me if you like her. If you won't agreed, I'll tell her." That catch Dahyun's whole attention.

"Wait... Are you kidding me?!" Chaeyoung nodded as a response. Dahyun bite her finger's nail while panicking.

"What if she found out? She will clearly avoid me."

"Deal?" Chaeyoung said as she extended her hand for a hand shake. Dahyun glare at her before shaking their hands.

"Deal." They both smile but their smile change into a smirk.

"Give me an arrow." Chaeyoung said and the Tofu nodded and handed the arrow.

Chaeyoung look at her wife and Jeongyeon hanging out like the penguin wasn't married.

Chaeyoung place the arrow on the bow and pulled the string. She aim it to Jeongyeon's hem of her clothes and released it.

The arrow hit the target and Jeongyeon was stuck on the tree because the arrow landed there together with her clothes.

"Waaaaaah Chaeyoung-ah, you're so good." Dahyun said in a loud voice that caught Mina's attention.

She glare at me and walked to the small girl while the girl was just smirking.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!!" Mina shouted which made Chaeyoung chuckle.

"I'm jealous got a problem with that?" Chaeyoung asked as she raised her eyebrows.