CHAPTER THIRTY

« ALL HAIL TO SULTAN SON CHAEYOUNG »

[ A/N : I was supposed to write what happened to Chaeyoung's grandparents in this chapter but yeah, I got lazy :)) ]

OMNISCIENT

Mina was combing her hair while standing in front of the big mirror, wearing a white long off shoulder dress with small ancient letters embroidered on the hemline and butterflies in her bodice.

She gently put on her diamond earrings that Momo and Sana gifted to her for the celebration, her hair was curled with fresh flowers design in it, styled by Nayeon, herself, of course.

“Why do I feel like, I'm getting married again?” Mina asked the others behind her.

“We need to make sure that Chaeyoung's jaw will drop on the floor when she saw you walking with that dress.” Nayeon said as she winked at the girl.

“She better do because I spent four nights without sleeping just to make that!” Jihyo firmly said as she yawned with dark circles visible under her eyes.

Mina furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Chaeyoung walking back and forth while biting her fingernail in nervous, in her peripheral vision.

“Is that Chaeyoung?” She asked the others who looked out the window and nodded.

“She look so nervous. Where the hell is Jeongyeon and the others? I told them to calm her down.” Jihyo clicked her tongue and was about to head out console the latter but was stopped in midway.

Mina grabbed her cloak and put it on, covering her dress underneath, “I'll talk to her.” She softly said as she sent the others a small smile before heading out Jihyo's hut.

The four girls stuck their heads out the window and looked at Mina in surprised and spoke at the same time.

“Do you love her now?” Mina flinched at their question and glared at them.

“I don't!” She sternly said before she clicked her tongue and walked to the small girl.

Giving the people who sees her a smile and thanked them as they compliment her look for the crown celebration.

Chaeyoung was mumbling things as she continue to walked back and forth, Mina was surprised when she saw the others casually eating while watching the latter panicked.

Somi gave up to calming her down and was now putting an ice under her lips after Chaeyoung accidentally hit her when she tried to comfort the small girl.

“What the hell am I going to do? What if I messed up?” Chaeyoung asked her friends, continue to panic for the coronation.

“Hey.” Chaeyoung jumped in surprised and was about to throw her fist to whoever called her but quickly stopped when she saw her wife looking at her worriedly.

“You okay?” Chaeyoung sighed deeply and shakes her head. Mina walked towards her and gently place her hand on the small girl's shoulder.

“I was fine earlier but then my dad told me something and I don't know what to do now and and--” Mina giggle as she shush the girl, calming her down in one move.