Next to Godliness.

Y/N had never shot an arrow in her life

Well maybe that one time, when she was a kid at the activities camp she went to one summer.
Back then, she couldn't even hit the target!

It forever went into the trees and she was left with the tiresome job of retrieving them.

But since coming to Asgard, she quickly realised if you want to survive, you better learn to put all squimishness aside.

Now spring was finally coming around, she knew that it would be time to catch something, a chance to cook something.

Training herself up to actually hit a target took months.

She was forever hunting for her arrows in the bushes, just like childhood.

But now she was a somewhat capable markswoman, with a still target of course.

Y/N had been out all day, and only seemed to find a small bird, a welcome addition to the vegetables she had foraged that morning.

After a good meal, Y/N wanted to relax.

Now in Asgard there was a special place Y/N like to go.

The Valkeryie Hot Springs.

Legend had it, that the Valkeryie would bathe their weary muscles and gain strength from those waters.

It was most likely a myth, but what the hell might as well indulge. And you know what they say - Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

It was a treat for days like this and boy did she need one.

After the harsh winter and the Brokkr incident, Y/N needed to unwind and forget things that had transpired.

She had finally given up on Loki, coming to terms with the fact he was just using her for sport. Her heart was heavy but not completely broken.

The ice of winter was finally shaking off, and flowers starting to bloom through the ice. Peeping through like they were waking up from a long sleep, peering through winter white sheets.

The sight of flowers was all the evidence she needed that spring on Asgard, was about to be sprung.

Taking her only towel and small soap she made her way to the Springs.

She got undressed, wrapping herself in the towel.
She washed her clothing and hung them on the nearby hot rocks to dry them and let the creases fall out.

She removed her towel, and tiredly and slowly lowered herself into the hot spring.

The heat felt so good against her skin, which was tired and aching.

'Oh my god this actually feels good!'
She laughed and just how relieving the waters were.

She loudly exhaled a sigh of relief, tilted her head back and smiled. She allowed herself to meditate for a few minutes and let all the tension from her body leave.