A Mortals Place

The kiss was tender and tentative, almost asking permission to open her lips to him.

'I could take you, you know.' He smiled.

'Right here and now. I could pin you against this wall and fuck you hard.'

Y/N quivered, anticipating his every move.

He moved his hands to her hips pushing her back to the wall and pinning her back.
She felt him hard against her and she let out a small moan expecting that he would fill her at any moment.

Y/N glided her hand over his trousers and he growled with satisfaction.

'But not yet my little theif. Later.
Do not change after the dance. I want to take you wearing this.' He lead her from the wall, 'Now, the dancing.'

She stepped forward with him and he took her hand and waist.

Loki taught Y/N how to move to the music. She wasn't much of a dancer but she realised she could muddle through with what he had shown her. They went separately back into the dining hall with eyes still spying on her from time to time.

The room was loud and buzzing with activity with the feast bringing many exotic foods that Y/N had never seen before.

She sat down back in her place, looking up to see Loki sat back in his place, looking at her now with gentle eye and a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

She began speaking to those around her, including the man who had asked her name ' I'm sorry, we got interrupted before. My name is Y/N, I'm from all over, I have been traveling.' Smooth lie, just claiming to have backpacker across the galaxy.

'Ah,' he said, 'and your favourite place?

Ah shit!

'Ah my lady, back from your travels it is so good to see you!' Mary came to the rescue 'thank you so much for the Midgardian spices, they really came in handy.'

Mary fucking Owen I bloody love you!

'Don't mention it, I hope you enjoy them!' Y/N smiled

'Ah.' Said the man next to me as 'you know the mortal do you?'

'The mortal? I thought she was Asgardian?' I proved

'She is now, she was from Midgard originally and everyone was up in arms at one of her being with one of us.' He swallowed potatoes like grapes this guy, if ever there was a poster child for gluttony he was it.

'And that's bad?' I asked and the man chortled mouth full of stodgy potato.

'Not bad per se, but not really just frowned upon. Mortals are not like us, we are superior of course and humans can't really compete.'

'You assume I'm Asgardian.' I said coldly. 'I'm not. I'm a visitor here, but I thought you knew that. In all honesty, it doesn't matter where you're from or where you have been, it all matter where you are... don't you agree?'

He stuttered. He thought he was so smart and Y/N just wiped the floor with him.

'Ladies and gentlemen,' announced Frigg 'please make your way to the ballroom.'

Everyone stood and made their way to the next room and a buzz. Young women were excited to get the opportunity to dance and Y/N couldn't imagine anything more horrific.

The ballroom too looked even more gold thay what was usual in Asgard. A gilded room with painting of Odins battles, and a horned woman who
Y/N wasn't sure who she was, a wolf and fire on the ceiling. The podgy little potato man had decided to go speak to his friends about Y/N, no doubt about her lack of snobbery regarding mortals and their ways.