God Stock

She wrapped herself in a towel and glided into the main bedroom, the fire was ablaze and was hot on her legs.

He ripped the towel away and pulled her close to him skin on skin delving into a passionate hot kiss.

He grabbed her butt and she instantly wrapped her legs around him lifting her up then lowering her on the fur rug in front of the popping fire.
He pulled back and looked at her now, hair splayed around her head.

He smiled down at her and took hold of one her breasts to his mouth.

He alternated from sly licks, kisses, hard bites a d soft nibbles.

Y/N panted with expectant breath, getting more excited by the moment.

Y/N looked down to see his member lining up to her entrance, he thrust hard leaving her in a mixed feeling of pain and ecstacy 'Loki...' she whimpered.

'My love,' he grunted as he thrust into her relentlessly, each time building up tension in Y/N's core building pressure.

She tried to speak but nothing came out, each thrust knocking the air out of her body with his strength.

She bit her lip looking up at him, putting her arms on his bag digging her nails in, and he threw his head back in ecstacy.

'Your mine.' He growled in her ear, and that was about it, she had to come now but he wouldn't let her.

As she brought her hand down to stimulate herself he stopped her.

She whimpered in protest. 'Not yet, I will decide if you're coming or going...'

He carried on thrusting at an ungodly pace and she winced as she was right over the edge.

He brought Y/N's to rest on his shoulder and drove deeper releasing wild high pitched cries from her, hitting her right at that spot, at that core that hungrily took him in.

'Ah you feel so good Y/N,' he moaned and thrust faster.

He brought his hand to her clit and encircled it with his finger.

Y/N bounced to his trusts and her orgasm peaked and took her to heaven.

He couldn't hold on any longer  he cupped the back of her neck and brought his head down to her and kissed her fiercely and he growled into his ecstacy.

They lay there panting their pleasure ebbing.

A few moments passed. 'Loki...?'

'Yes my love?' He smiled still out of breath.

'What happened to the bed?' Y/N started laughing and Loki with her he held her close and kissed her temple.

He brought another fur to cover them and held her in front of the fire.

_______________________________________

Y/N woke up in the bed, her hair was an absolute mess.

Loki was lay on his front, satin sheets just about covering him.

She smiled and sat up to see a cup of hot coffee on the table next to her and moved to get it.

Ow!

She got up slowly, putting on a green silk dressing gown and could feel every muscle scream out in pain, she felt ruined.

She smiled a little, cause at least the pain was something she enjoyed.

She took a gulp of her coffee and hobbled off to the bathroom to freshen up.

She was shocked with what she saw in the mirror as she saw bright blue hand marks on her backside and bruises on her neck, nipples- and had he bitten her lip?