Apoligies

The dawn chorus gently roused Y/N from sleep. The birds were loud and cheerful, far too much for her liking. After yesterday's harsh events she wanted nothing more than to close herself off to the world in a perpetual dream land. She winced as she felt the dawn creep over the windowsill, with its ever blinding rays of light.

Suddenly, Y/N's eyes flew open with a gasp, and she gripped the fitted sheets and twisted her hand into them; letting out an earthy, breathless, moan from her diagpham. For a moment She thought it was a dream but as she threw her head back she realised it was no dream she had ever experienced before.

She looked down seeing movement under bed sheets, a bobbing and back and forth movement. She writhed under the feeling of someone rhythmically lapping her swollen bud and delving into her drenched folds.

She pulled back the covers to see Loki, his piercing eyes looking directly into hers 'Loki, what the..... Ah fuck!' She exclaimed as she threw her head back against the pillow.

With a blush of embarrassment she came fast and hard, he must have started while she was sleeping. She felt she should be rather angry at that but she was enjoying this end too much.

Her orgasm ebbed as he crawled up her body to meet her planting a longing kiss on her lips.

'Well, good morning.' The sound of her voice was ragged.

'It is indeed a good morning Lady Y/N. Especially with you here in my bed and at my side.' He snuggled up to her neck and took in the scent of her hair. Now all was surely open between them and nothing left unsaid.

She felt sense of home, which was strange as her home wasn't anywhere. But what if it doesn't last? What if he fell out of love with her? These fears kept her up every night with the thoughts of 'What If'.

Her musings were drowned out by a flood of relief when Loki turned his head to kiss her forehead. 'I have been meaning to speak to you about something.'

Y/N tensed her shoulders almost shooting to her ears in tension. 'Really, and what is that?'

He laughed into her ears with a gentle chuckle.

'Patience, love. I have been wanting to speak to you about something for some time, it has been on my mind. But not here. I want to be somewhere different, away from prying eyes and ears. Would that be okay?'

Y/N Nodded 'Yes, it's nothing serious I hope?'

'Indeed, it could be. I will not be sure until later. Today I must away to Vannaheim, there is much to be done today. Do you know what you will do today?'

His words floated in her mind. Serious words, away from prying eyes this has to be trouble. She shook her head and looked down in repentance.

'Yes, I need to find Thor. I haven't managed to truly apologise yet. I feel I need to.'

'It was terribly violent, your behaviour. But I must say, seeing you almost obliterate my idiotic brother was a sight for sore eyes.' He gave a mischievous chuckle and she slapped his chest playfully.

'Not funny Loki.' But she smiled covertly and kissed his chest. 'I nearly broke his back.'

He sat up and moved to sit on the side of the bed and stretched. She marveled at his blue skin as it turned to its pale alabaster equivalent, and she stroked his muscled back.

She felt him shiver under her touch which excited her.

'Norns woman, would you have me worn out before the day is begun?'

She stiffened and flushed. It was true her appetite for Loki had continued to grow when her powers manifested and it seemed that he was all too willing to oblige.