The Unwelcome Guest

Y/N woke up to see Loki still clinging onto her as though his life depended on it. She looked at him now so soundly asleep. She wondered how on earth she could be so angry with him. Yes he had taken her blood, but he was worried for her health, he wanted to make sure she would be well. She saw him lay there so peaceful and quiet she had forgotten their fight. Suddenly she felt a severe stabbing pain in her abdomen, searing and hot. She let out an airy gasp before bringing up her knees and clutching her tummy. 

She got up slowly and made her way to the bathroom staggering to get there in time, she got in and shut the door. Looking down she saw the cause of her pain. She had gotten her monthly gift. 

But this is impossible, I have the implant! She thought.

It was true it was overdue but she hoped in her case it would cover her for longer. She took a wash cloth and stepped into the shower, the pain an unwelcome friend she hoped she would never see again and washed away her menses. Maybe this was what was wrong with her yesterday? Perhaps that was what had happened, the illness? Hormone overload? she looked down at the red water swirling down the drain in a hypnotic way then closed her eyes as she  leaned her head to the wall. She would have to be more careful now, she would have to come up with a way to get the implant out, and find a new form of birth control in Asgard.

Suddenly the door burst open she jumped. 'What happened are you alright?!' Loki had burst in with a panicked expression 'I woke to see blood in the bed were you injured?'

'No, Loki I am fine... Wait I bled in the bed? Ugh I am sorry.' Y/N put her head in her hands, she was tender as it was and didn't need the added pressure of having to reassure Loki.

'It's fine, I am fine. It's just... Shark week.' she said shyly. he looked blankly at her. 

'Am I supposed to know what that means?' He raised an eyebrow and still looked at her hands, taking them in his to inspect her for wounds. 

'You know... The painters and decorators are in?...I have fallen to the communists?....Aunt Flo is visiting?' With every saying that meant she was on her period he looked even more confused.

'These words make no sense.' 

'I am having a period okay? My monthly cycle!' she said exasperated and miserable.

'You have a Monthly cycle? Mortals get that monthly? By gods, you must be incredibly fertile!' he beamed as he he came towards her.

'Woah there pretty boy. Maybe we won't be doing that until I can get this in check.' She warned and pushed him back on his chest.

'But why not, imagine a royal child born of you and I! It will be handsomest child in the realms!' He seemed way too giddy about the idea as Y/N pushed him back again. 

'Listen, a much as I want children, even you Loki must realise how bad that would be right now. The other night I was almost killed by Ronan. We are continuously waiting for the other shoe to drop in case another assassin drops in or worse. My birth mother? If she is a celestial then she may be crazy evil. I can't be vulnerable and pregnant it would be irresponsible.' Suddenly she doubled over in pain and Loki quickly stepped in the shower with her.

'It's alright, just breathe.' he reassured and rubbed her lower back. It felt good as the water trickled down her back and him massaging her. She hummed a little and she felt his other hand move to her folds. She jumped in response 'Ahhh Loki I don't think you want to visit there right now.' His brows furrowed and he continued to rub her back.

'You know, the best way to relive the pain, is to feel pleasure.' He smiled. Y/N looked up at him knowing what he was referring to.

'No Loki, not until I can sort this situation out. Strictly no funny business until I can figure this out.' she scolded and batted away his hand.

'Now, that is not what I meant. Come, let me soothe you.' he smiled. Y/N Looked at him warily, she knew a smile from him meant trouble, but to her surprise his hands went to her hips massaging and kneading the pain away. She leaned against him her head on his chest as he soothed her aches and pains away. His hands moved to her backside as he squeezed and massaged her thighs and he brought his hands round to her belly tracing down to her mons.

'Loki...' she breathed rapidly.

'Shhh, it will relieve your pain.' he whispered as he moved his fingers to her clit and massaged the delicate flesh. She was sensitive, the slightest touch made her moan and rock her hips making her forget her situation. She placed her forehead on his chest letting him take over, wondering why she had never been taken care of by anyone like this before. Most men back home seemed to hate even talking about periods, but Loki not only understood but wanted to make this bearable. He wanted to hasten the recovery and pain relief for her. He cared for her comfort. She began kissing his chest and his neck. 'Don't.' he said abruptly 'This if for you, if you begin to...It will become about me. I won't be able to hold back. '

Oh my god. He wanted her pleasure and hers alone. She would have said he was from another planet but that was true. He quickened his pace and his lips came crashing down on hers, taking her sounds of satisfaction into his mouth as her climax. She was breathless and hazy, coming down from the high, Y/N met his gaze and saw how both they were wet through feeling the water crashing on her skin felt painful in her sensitive state, like small scratches.

He picked her up out of the shower in one swift movement and took a towel from the rack wrapping her tightly and warm. Wrapping himself in a towel he led her to the fire helping her dry.  'You must never hide anything from me Y/N' he whispered in her ear, 'Least of all this. What kind of man would I be if I didn't see to your comfort?' 

'Thank you Loki.' She closed her eyes and relaxed into his arms, but inside she knew she was still keeping secrets from him. She just needed a little more time.

When she saw the blood she winced but Loki would not have it. 'Dress, I will strip the bed and deliver it myself to the wash house.'
Y/N cooked her eyebrow, he really was going all out to be the protective boyfriend. He gathered up the sheets and left as Y/N started to get dressed.

Children huh? She mused to herself That wouldn't be bad at all...