Bad Girl

Hand in hand they made their way to Loki's chambers, he had a firm grasp on her waist as they reached the bedroom door, and they kissed outside for a moment or two.

'Get in that bedroom now.' Loki commanded, and Y/N ran inside a little nervous as to what he had planned.

' I just need to go to the bathroom... to freshen up.

He grasped her waist once more 'ah you're as fresh as a daisy, let me get a taste of you.' He growled and he nipped Y/N's neck which made her squirm with nerves and excitement.

'Give me a minute pretty boy, I want to be fabulous before you take me again... or should I say, I want to look fabulous before I have you screaming my name.'

Y/N ducked into the bathroom and locked the door. She quickly searched her skirts and brought out the book.

Great, where the hell can I hide this thing?

She quickly looked to the wall and began feeling for any loose stones. Finding none she focused her mind on the largest stone in front of her.

It began to crumble and sand fell from the wall and eventually the stone floated out. She placed the book inside, flush against the cinderstone and packed the original stone over the top.

She dusted off her hands from the remaining sand and looked in the mirror. Loki was right, she didn't need to freshen up.
She quickly pinched her cheeks to look more flush and quickly exited the room.

As Y/N walked back in, she saw that Loki wasn't there. She straightened up  looking around. The fire was lit, wine was poured and all was ready for a romantic rendezvous.

Shs stepped out  'Loki? Are you here?' Y/N crept quietly through the room looking around and not seeing a trace of him.

Suddenly she was grabbed, arms wrapped around hers tightly, it was of course Loki. He buried his face in her neck kissing and nibbling. She giggled in response and tried to wriggle free.

He span her round and backed her up against the writing desk sitting her on it . He kissed her as he unlaced the back of her dress with one hand and bunched her skirts around her waist.

The top of her dress dropped off her shoulders and pooled on the desk exposing her skin to the cold. She shivered as he began to kiss down her neck and to her breasts.

He gathered them up in a massage and he began to relentlessly suck and nip until her nipple making her whimper.

His breath hitched as he heard this, and he began to bite down, leaving a mark on her and he stepped back a moment to take her all in before turning to the other nipple giving it the same treatment.

She clenched her hands in his hair and pulled him in closer, he winced when she pulled too hard.
'I'm sorry, I didn't meant to..' Y/N started but he didn't let her finish and picked her up throwing her on the bed.

'If you wanted to play rough my love, all you need do is ask.'

She crawled back a little scared  of what she started when he grabbed her ankle and dragged her back down the bed. His clothing dissapeared in a mist and

He smoothly climbed over her and and hovered  over her.

'Well my pet, what a predicament you seem to find yourself in. A tight squeeze indeed.' He pressed himself against her and she keened to the pressure building in her core.

He plunged his length into her so fast and hard she screamed with pleasure and pain, it was an ache that radiated through her body.

He started out slowly for the first couple of thrusts letting her get used to his size and then relentlessly pounded.