Break Out pt 1

Y/N pulled with all her might at the chains that held her to the wall, hoping to see even a pebble budge, but nothing.

'It's no good. They are reinforced. My father would not leave anything to chance.'

Y/N turned quickly to see Nebula in what seemed to be some kind of forcefield. Her body was separated and scattered in mid air like a car waiting for a new part. Y/N felt pity for her, the fact she was so blinded by her faollowing of her father it was like she didn't see his cruelty.

'So this is what loyalty to your dad gets you? I guess you won't be getting him a fathers day gift any time soon.' Y/N sneered but then looked at Nebula floating there, helpless and sad. 'Why does he do this to you? You're his daughter for Christ's sake. Should afford you a little leniency.'

'Believe me,' Nebula said shakily, 'this is leniency.'

Y/N opened her mouth to say something further but couldn't think of a thing. She looked deep into the eyes of the girl facing her. So cold, lost and desperate. She realised there was nothing she could really say to change her mind. 

'You know, I didn't really know my father. Hasn't even made an effort to contact me. My mother abandoned me on earth as an infant and I felt lost my entire life.' Y/N said with anger. 'And even they were better parents. Thanos does not deserve such a daughter as you. You did everything to ensure I was captured. More even, and he still treats you like an object. You're a woman. Not a thing.'

'What would you know earth girl? YoU belong to a small insignificant Asgardian. You let him own you. You cannot ever hope to convince me of anything when you find yourself owned by such a weakling.'

'Are you joking?' Y/N shouted in disbelief 'your father tortures and humiliates you. And for what? To make you 'better'? No, I don't belong to Loki. Loki and I belong to one another. And as much as he tries to Lord it over me, he knows that I have my own mind. Thanos won't even let you choose your next meal.'

Nebula looked down as if shamed by this truth which was known by all, but not accepted by her.

'But you could be better. You could beat your father at his own game.'

'You think to make me betray Thanos?' Nebula scoffed 'never.'

'Your father deserves it. After what he has done to you and me. Helped get revenge. All I need you to do, is call for help.'

Nebula looked at her with distrust. 'I would never yell for help?'

'If you don't see, how can you tell?' she smiled, feeling utterly mischievous. Nebula looked to her  and seemed to understand Y/N's meaning.

Just as she was about to say more, the guards walked in. One was tall and well built while the other not so much. Y/N watched them both as they entered Nebulas cell, the laughed as they looked at her in pieces.

'Not so tough huh Nebs? I guess you're not the favourite.'

The next moment Nebula looked up to look to Y/N, she was looking at the guards as though assesing her next move. 'Oi! Guards! Why don't you pick on someone more assembled?'

The guards turned, the weaker one looked and smiled at her cockyness. 'You deal with Nebula, I would rather have my fun with the Earth girl.' He strided towards Y/N with a wicked glint in this eye. She put her head down, an attempt to look fearful and unable to even threaten him. 

'Now little earthy girl.' he aid clutching her chin, 'How about a kiss?'

She looked up to his eyes, 'How about a Kirby kiss?' She launched her head forward and headbutted him sending him reeling. She quickly grasped his neck with the chains that bounder her and squeezed until he passed out. She thought about killing him for a moment but realised he was in for worse when Thanos found him.

Looking through his pockets she found the device to unlock her chains, and swiped it across the metal plating. Her chains fell with a clunk which alerted the other guard. He turned and saw Y/N free, and began charging forward. She let him get close enough before moving to the side and watching his head hit right into the rock wall. 

'Guards! She's getting away! Guards!' Nebula shouted 

'See, I knew you would help me.'

'You won't get far, I have called the guards, they will be here you will NEVER escape.'

'Oh I already have that covered. Thank's for your help.' Y/N Grinned 

'I did not help you... I DID NOT!' Nebula continued to shout for the guards as Y/N Slipped out into the hall. 

Y/N ran down the hallway, looking for a way out. She felt someone pull her to the side.

'You couldn't have waited?' Gamora said exasperated.

'Screw you, you took me to Thanos. you let him do that for me.'

'I didn't know what he was going to do. I didn't know. I'm  sory. But I am at least going to make it right. I'm getting you out of here.'

'You're going to help me?' She said untrusting 'How can I believe that when you literally dragged me back to face that?'

'I had to,' Gamora explained, 'But I will make it right.'