What is lost

Loki and Thor approached ready to attack.

'There is no need boys, I am only here for my daughter.'

Nitid turned her attention back to Y/N whispering hurriedly.

'All your power, it doesn't just stem from your father and I, it comes from the stones themselves. I did not know I was with child, and all the stones together created an energy within me which made you what you are. They think they are gods,' she indicated to Thor and Loki, 'But you are the goddess of gods. You are more powerful, THAT is why Thanos is scared of you. He is scared of a union between yourself and Loki. He is worried of what you would become, what you could create.'

Y/N cocked her head to the side, confused.

What could Thanos have to fear of Loki and I? She pondered, but just as she was about to ask, Thor went to strike out at Nitid.

Y/N stood between them and struck out at him knocking him flat.

'You keep your god mitts off my mother.' Thor staggered back and Loki's eyes widened with amusement as blood dripped down Thor's chin.
'You don't bloody touch her, alright?'

'Thor, Loki, I don't know what you have been told, but I am not the enemy.'

Nitid suddenly dissapeared in blue light and it was if she was never there.

Y/N turned to face Thor, temper loosing...LOST.

'You, you chased her off. I've lost her, I didn't get half of my questions answered!' Y/N stalked toward him.
Loki tried to stop her but she continued walking to him ready to slap him silly.

'She is a celestial, she is dangerous and you let her stay in Asgard you didn't even tell us! You are just as dangerous through your actions.'

Loki clamped his arms around Y/N holding her hands her sides.

'Don't you understand you colossal Oaf, she is the one person who could tell me who I am! Why I am like I am, why I'm not normal. Why my life was never right. You don't know Thor, what it's like to be different to everyone around you. To be a freak, an Alien among your own people. All my life I dreamed of belonging. I belonged to no one. Every day I longed to feel at home, and she was the one who could help me figure that out, and you all hate her and no one will tell me why!' She whined breaking free of Loki's grasp, really raised her hands summoning her magic to lift Thor into the air.

One strike, one forceful blow and it's lights out. She thought. Loki clambered up grabbing her in a bear hug restraining her arms. She cried into a mess, crumbling into in Loki's arms.

Thor fell to the ground, unharmed but his ego bruised.

She buried her head in Loki's chest. 'Loki, what am I going to do?' Tears burned her face, and loki lifted her chin his eyes meeting hers.

'We will find answers, we will find her again, you have my word.' Loki took her into his arms and cradled her, holding her close and not wanting to let go.

Thor look to the ground in regret, he had the best intentions but as always he acted without thinking. He walked away back to the palace leaving Y/N and Loki alone.

'I'm sorry Loki, I just got so angry with him.' She wiped her tears and he lifted her up to her feet.

'Don't be sorry, be smart. Thor may be an Oaf but he is a good judge of people. If he thought Nitid posed a threat to you there would have been a good reason.'

Deep down Y/N knew this to be true but it didn't hurt any less.

'I'm sorry Loki.' She whimpered and stood with him a moment before he walked away to catch up with Thor.