Morning Delights

The next few days with Loki were erotic to say the least. She made a rule in the bedroom, he must retain his Jotun form in their private quarters. She hated Frost Giants, but not Loki. If anyone was the opposite of a Frost Giant it was him.

He was a fierce lover but a gentle man, just what she wanted. And he loved to give that to her.

They had barely left the room, but Y/N knew she would need to leave to meet her so called Mother, give her a chance to explain herself.

Loki she thought would not understand, but she needed to tell him or he would be hurt.

After all he was honest with her. She had been working up her courage to talk to him, but she didn't know how to get this past Loki.

There was no way to break it to him easy about her mother.

But surely he would understand. Surely Loki would get it, if she had the chance to know her mother he would allow it.

She rose one morning before him and arranged for breakfast in bed the usual way. She began pouring out the caffeine when she raised the subject.

'So the other day, I met my mother in the woods after quitting lessons with Brokkr to help control my powers.' She blurted out. She shifted nervously.

There was a clatter of cutlery. She avoided his gaze and poured her drink. She finally looked up, his eyes glowing in anger, his face was so shocked she was sure he thought he had imagined her statement.

'I'm meeting her again im going to go see her today-'

'No.' He said bluntly. 'What in the name in the name of the Allfather do you think- you don't just tell me your reckless behaviours and then ask me to pass the milk. Are you insane? You must be woman.'

She slammed the pot down. The last few days her temper had flared more but she had managed to keep it under wraps but now she almost exploded.

'Don't speak to me like that. That is uncalled for. I just need to speak to her again. You know how I feel surely?' Y/N reasoned.

Both of them had identity issues and hers were ever more mysterious.

'And you suppose what? I ran to Laufey with open arms? I was never so foolish. But you run to a celestial. And -sorry - Brokkr? My enemy?'

'Bloody hell, Loki has an enemy. Quelle surprise.' She added snarkily.

His eyes widened at her insolent remarks. Had she lost all reason? He stood using his height to intimidate.

'You were with him, what to control you powers? Are you insane?'

She sighed controlling her bubbling anger, she didn't want to lose it but she felt like she might. She drank her drink trying to keep calm.

'Well, what else was I going to do? Get another Bangle off your mum? Yeah the Vibranium does nothing, it's a placebo Loki. I can't live my life in fear, every day I am waiting for the other shoe to fall. And here I am scared and feeling alone. I love you Loki God knows I do, but I am afraid that whatever I am will destroy us. Or someone like Ronan will kill me the religious zealot that he is. And then, my mother saved me from one of his lackeys. She has answers Loki, to my past to who I am.'

'You were attacked? You leave this to the end, you were attacked and you didn't tell me!' He shouted

'Because I knew how you would react, and get you just want to protect me but you can't always. Ronan attacked me on the way to dinner for gods sake!'

The anger rose in him. It was true he had failed her and it burned him the thought of Ronan laying his hands on her tender neck.

'You will not go to the woods Y/N, you will stay here where you are safe. That is the end if it.'

She looked at him bemused. She had thought he would have at least trusted her judgement on this. 'Loki, I need this.'

She rose from the table and grabbed her satchel. Producing the book Brokkr had given her.

'And I need you safe with me here.' He hardened his resolve. If he had to he would keep her under lock and key, if anything happened to her he would tear the nine realms apart.

'I will be safe, but I won't be sound. I will always feel like a piece of me is missing. You know I would do anything for you Loki. Let me do this for me. For us.'

Holding the book to her chest she sat back down.

She reached over and held his hand tracing her fingers across the ridges in his Frost Giant form.

'Things have happened to me Loki. My powers have grown exponentially and I need to know and control it. Which is what I have been learning from Brokkr. I am sorry I lied. I just wanted to keep you safe.'

Loki's POV

He took her hand in his and stood, and Y/N stood with him.
Looking deep into her eyes he planted a deep icy kiss gently stroking her tongue in her hot mouth.

He held her flush against him and began unlacing the back of her dress. She didn't stop him in fact she began to unfasten leathers and throwing them down on the ground.

Her breasts pressed into him and he loved the feeling against him, full and straining against the fabric as her nipples hardened.

Running his hands over her chest he thumbed them giving them a slight nip to which she gasped, and turned into a slight moan welcoming his affections.

He had noticed that they were very sensitive and began kissing her breasts through the fabric gently nipping and kissing the poor, aching nipples, they were so irresistible to him.

He tore away at her skirts ripping the fabric away to reveal just her stays and panties she wore under her dress. She began unbuttoning the restrictive underwear and he hastily stopped her hands.

'No, leave it on. Stockings too.' He rasped.

She raised her eyebrows at him, clearly liking this. He ripped away her panties and Y/N gasped as his hand covered her sex.

'My dear, you're already so wet. Eager are we?' He grinned and a look of mischief covered her face.

He sensed that feeling again. Her sweet heady scent filled the air so irresistible, making him feel the need to be inside her, to plunge his hard length into her soft yielding folds.

She must have felt it too because she was on him before he made another move kissing him and nipping his lip and taking his Jotun cock in her hands and working him making his head fall back and bite his lip.

She looked delightful, spilling out of the top of her corset, her full breasts practically breaking free of their restrictions.

He pushed her down on the bed and held her hands over her head as he lined himself up to her entrance.

She shivered as he slipped against her sex and she let out a delicious moan and began undulating before him.

'Loki..' she was breathless and begging for him. He answered by slowly easing into her and prolonging the ecstasy.

The slow teasing was like heaven, built up the promise of the end and made her quiver with anticipation.

He looked up to see blue electric sparks igniting in the air above them in the high ceiling of Lokis chamber.

He was lost to the power of the celestial thunder over head.