Freydis

'I am so sorry, I didn't mean to be so much trouble.' Y/N cried to Loki.

Loki held her close. 'It's alright, it is of no matter. I told you once before, no matter what, I will always find you.' He held her tight and wiped her tears.

'Now tell me what you mean Brokkr, what is the meaning of all this? Or do I need to rip your tongue out?' Loki took out his daggers and began to stand up to Brokkr. Y/N pulled him back, not wishing for more fighting.

'Spoilers!' Chirped Brokkr and with that he was gone.

'Loki, let me see your chest. What did you do? You could have died, are you crazy?' She stroked his face. No one had ever done anything close to what he had for her.

'I had to. I would rather die than let any harm come to you.' She held his face now and kissed him deeply.

'No one has been willing to die for me.' Y/N stroked his face now holding him. He looked up at her with those beautiful green eyes. 'No one you could remember...until now.'

Y/N held him closed, and he cupped the back of her neck and kissed her again.

_______________________________________

Y/N and Loki walked through the town, everyone was staring at them. They would be, they were covered if Frost Giant blood.

As they got to the Palace, Y/N went to walk to the side entrance. 'Where are you going?' Loki took hold of her arm and brought her in close 'I am walking you through the front gates, like the true Asgardian hero you are.'

And with that he marched her straight in all eyes were on her and he walked her right to the throne room. Odin was sat there with Frigg and Thor. Thor eyed her curiously. 'I know you, you are the one who danced with my little brother and not I. That was a funny joke.'

Y/N looked at Loki Is he always like this? Her look seemed to say.

'Mother, Father. This is Y/N. I think she is due an honour.' Y/N looked at him shocked, the last thing she wanted was to go demanding honours off gods. 'She single handedly killed three Frost Giants, and last year saved an Asgardian girl from their clutches. Instead she carried on seeking no honour.'

'Well, Loki helped. And Heimdall would have most definitely defeated them and saved the girl I just tagged along.'

Odin looked at her taken aback. 'My son rarely exaggerates. If Loki says an honour is due then we must look into it. Tell me child where are you from?'

Y/N took a deep breath. How was she to tell a god his son was in love with a mortal? What repercussions would it have?

'She is from Midgard.' Loki held his breath.

'Midgard? But no one has ever been from Midgard!' Exclaimed Frigg.

'Except for Mary Owens.' Y/N looked up hopeful Frigg would not be too outraged at a lowly mortal hanging around her son.

'Ah yes, Mary Owens.' Frigg gave Y/N a friendly look.
Thor was still eyeing Y/N in a way that made Loki jealous, but she took it in her stride. 'Is she really that courageous. Maybe a few sparring rounds with me in the arena may prove otherwise.'

Y/N felt the anger bubble inside, who the fuck was this Blonde, an arse hole thats what!

'Listen, mouth breather. I dont care who you are. If you want your arse handed to you by a someone half your size keep it up. I'm not afraid, or intimidated by you.'

Suddenly his had rose up as if to ask a question. Y/N felt the wind behind her woosh as Mjolnir zoomed past her head narrowly missing her. It landed with a clang right in front of her and she raised one eyebrow. There was a silence. Loki Seethed behind her, Odin raised an eyebrow apparently stunned by her stoic nature.