The Freeze

'Show me. Show me your true self Loki.' Y/N said holding Loki's hand.

His eyes showed fear and Y/N wanted nothing more than assure him. She took his hand and brought it up palms touching like a prayer.

'Show me, Loki.' She said again. This time with more surety. Slowly his hand turned azure and ridges appeared on his skin.

Her eyes widened in wonder as she watched his skin change. Colour all over and his eyes turned a deep ruby red. She felt a little uneasy but couldn't help but look at him and feel... love. True love for his forms, for now she knew he had two.

His skin felt chilly and tingled delightfully on hers. She ran her hand across his face and traced her fingers across the ridges on his cheekbones and forehead.

'Take off your clothes.' She commanded him with authority, she rose and tood in front of him holding his face in her hands. 'Now Loki.'

He stood and began peeling off his clothing and she hers. 'What are you doing?' He said surprised and she hushed him and encouraged him to continue.

Both naked they both stood there looking at each other like they had never seen one another before. Boldly she walked back up to him and ran her hands over his chest.

'I love you, Loki. I love you.' Y/N's breathing was shaky, she felt fear at saying those words he could tell.

Calm her. Soothe Her he thought as he reached for her, his blue hands stroked her shoulders and bringing her to his chest. She gasped with the cold, and he lowered his lips to hers and she melted into him.

He moaned her name, and brought his arms around her as she lifted herself, wrapping her legs around him. Crashing his lips on her he walked over to the bed, and sat down with her on his lap.

She felt his erection grazing against her and her eyes became heavy with lust. She met his gaze and saw he was overcome too, he was stronger in his Jotun form, she could feel his pure strength emigrating through his arms and it made her both eager and scared of what was to come.

He raised her body which was shaking, and he looked at her with those ruby eyes. 'Ride me.' He growled and brought her down on his throbbing cock as she cried out in both pleasure and pain. She began to rise and fall on his throbbing, hard member his hands gently hold her back, guiding her.

She teased the her entrance with his cock and his eyes glowed red with desire. He could sense something had changed within her, something was different and his desire grew hot and dangerous.

'Y/N something is happening. I feel different. You feel different.' He rasped as her velvety flesh enveloped him.

'I feel it too. A hunger, an ache. Maybe because this is your true form and you have been holding back.' She whispered. 'Loki, I want you. I need you. Please, don't hold back.'

With that he growled and flipped her onto the bed and covered her. He took hands and pinned them above her head. She tried to move but couldn't, struggling under him which only felt good. He looked down and watched as he plunged his rock hard blue shaft into her delicate small flesh.

He had hated his form before now, but this monstrous sight as he thought before seemed to bring him pleasure now. He felt stronger, more dominating and more capable. He felt he could sense his mates desire more keenly and sense... something about her. Something had changed within her that drive him mad with lust. Her scent was maddening she smelled delicious.

He felt himself harden again

He pounded her hard making her wince, 'Are you alright? Did I hurt you?' He asked in concern but she shook her head and pleaded for him to continue.

This was all he needed as he relentlessly pushed and rocked into her sex, making her moan. She felt so wet, so sensitive as he hit that all important spot pushing her to the edge.

'Watch me fuck you.' He commanded. She looked confused but she looked down and watched with a moan as she watched he slid into her so slick and wet.

'Ah Loki...yes God, yes' she moaned her head thrashing on the pillow.

'Yes that's it. That's how I want you, helpless to your pleasure. Scream my name!'

Her scream sounded breathy, he had never made her come like this before, she was feral and wild he liked her like this.

She screamed and earthy moan as she said his name and he rode her through her orgasm coming but a few moments later.

His foreheard rested on her in exhaustion and he began to change back.

'No.' She protested 'dont change back. You can stay in this for if you wish. I only just realised, your frost powers are what I experienced the other night. Isn't that right?' She smiled up at him and stroked his face.

'Something that brought me so much comfort, and possessed by someone with so much love in his heart.'

He smiled back at her and pulled her in close. He stroked her arm, the texture of her smooth silky skin sending calming sensations to his mind.

He had been so worried, so convinced that she would hate or reject him. To find she could love a Jotun as she did him engulfed his icy heart. He had never made love in this form and couldn't imagine how much pleasure he had felt like he had just then.

It was like his Jotun form took less energy to uphold. He had never realised how hard it was to remain looking Aesir, that was why he had felt weak. But in his Jotun form he was dominating, strong, and he could sense when his mate was filled with lust and desire.

She had something other about her. With each thrust he could smell her arousal like Jasmine flowers in the night, something had changed within her.

She was more sensitive, her scent was headdy and hypnotic, like he was being encouraged by his Jotun blood to pleasure her at any cost. And she wanted him Jotun and all, she was wild and unrelenting.

He suddenly felt himself harden again, as he sensed Y/N grow in desire again. They looked at each other.

Gods, she maddens me.