The Ebony Blade

She struggled against her bonds and in her captors arms trying to break free from her abduction. She heard voices around her, a language she couldn't understand and noises she had never heard before.

The noises of an engine became more prevalent as she was dragged through the canopy of leaves and thorns.

She felt herself walking up a ramp, legs falling all over as she tried to get her bearings. A ship? Well good luck getting me off this planet! She thought, feeling sure she could sense someone stood in front of her, a man. Her feet were still free, she swung up her leg and kicked him in the crotch. She heard him bellow and and fall to the floor.

'You little bitch!' He managed to murmur the breath being almost escaped from him him pain.

'Come on then, you arsehole, who else want's a good kicking?' She felt a blow on her face, and her cheek burned with pain.

'What have I told you, don't antagonise the prisoner.' The voice was female and soft. The hessian bag was ripped off Y/N's head and as her vision cleared she saw a woman with green skin in front of her.

'Who the bloody hell are you?' She asked looking at the green woman up and down.

'Gamora, pleased to meet you. My father has been trying ever so hard to get a hold of you.' The woman smiled, but behind her eyes Y/N could see something was lacking, a sadness.

'Listen, you want to take me from here and it's impossible I have tried.'

'Have you really? Well lucky for us we have something that can rip you from this world as surely as you were trapped in it. Nebula, give me the Ebony Blade.'

The bald woman who had attacked her days before in the woods came forward. 'I know you, you tried to kidnap me in the woods and my mother
She narrowed her eyes at Y/N and looked worse for ware. She looked as though she had been torn apart and put back together, beaten and broken.

'It's your fault she looks like that.' Gamora snapped. 'Her failure to capture you had Thanos adjust her.'

Y/N looked at the bald blue woman with pity, she looked a mess and filled with torture.

'Do you know what the Ebony Blade is?' Y/N shook her head, whatever it was couldn't be good.

'The Ebony Blade is a sword made from a fallen meteorite and enchanted by an ancient wizard named Merlin. I'm sure you heard of him on your planet.
Given a blood curse from the original Black Knight’s use in battle, many have struggled to control the nearly indestructible blade’s influence.

It has proven to be so powerful it can cut through almost any material in the universe. It can also deflect mystical energy blasts, cut through mystical barriers and even absorb all forms of energy. With this, I'm going to cut your bonds to this planet. This may hurt.'

Gamora approached Y/N with the blade, and Y/N struggled to get out of her bonds.

'Please don't do this!' What came after was an echo of tortured screams and white hot pain. Gamora cut into Y/N's skin, into her chest and a purple light broke free, dazzling everyone. The ground shook and Y/N screamed one last time and passed out.

_______________________________________

Hours later Y/N came to. The air around her was dead silent other than the sound of beeping and lights flickering on and off as Gamora guided the ship through the galaxy.

Y/N sat up to see Nebula staring right at her.

'I love the hair. Very 1990 Sinead O'Connor.' Y/N joked. The blue woman narrowed her eyes again in anger. 'So you gonna give me a rendition of Nothing Compares to you and you going to out the Catholic Church or what? Cause you're boring me.'

'You want to try shutting up back there? You're not helping your cause.' Gamora shouted out to the back.

'Fuck you Elphaba, I get to say what I want after the shit you just did. Hey, the Jolly Green Giant called, he wants his look back.'

*Smack*

The back of a hand came down on her face. The one they called Nebula slapped her hard with her mixed hand of metal and flesh.

'Wow, got a good bitch slap on you haven't you? Just you wait till I'm out of these cuffs. I will mess you up so badly.' She turned her head to see the man sat in the corner, his chin hair was white and his eyes bright blue. 'And how you doing over there Mr Muscle? How's your teapot after I kicked it? Still sore? Awww.'

'Shut your mouth you pathetic Child or I will end you.' He muttered.

'Oh, but you can't. Can you? If you could you would have done it already.  And I think you taking me to someone. Let me guess. Thanos right? God, you're all pathetic here now me. You know he doesn't give a shit about you right? You're expendable right?'

Nebula took out a knife and put it to Y/N's throat. 'Speak more girl, I dare you. I will end you and risk my fathers wrath.'

Y/N kept quiet. She watched as Nebula picked up a yaro root and brought it up to her mouth.

'I wouldn't eat that yet, Yaro roots are really bitter if they are not ripe. And it isn't ripe-'

'I said shut your mouth girl.'

Y/N held up her chained hands in apology and looked away. She dared not look at her again after Nebula bit into the Yaro, winced and spat it out announcing 'its not ripe.'

'I told you that love. You really don't know how to liste to people. Do you?'

Another slap came down on her cheek and Y/N decided she most likely should shut up.
_

_____________________________________
They had be flying through space for hours and Y/N began to get bored.
They were flying slow as not to attract attention which meant the planet that Thanos inhabited was 4 days away minimum.

She wondered where Loki would think she was, is she had run away. Would he know she had been abducted? She had no idea.

She closed her eyes and thought of him. She knew that Loki had some powers when it came to astral projection but wondered if she could reach him.

Loki... can you hear me? Loki! Listen, I don't know if you can hear me but I need you to know where I am. I have been taken, I am no longer on Asgard. I have been taken by Thanos's people. They are taking me to him. If you can hear me Loki... I love you.

She closed her eyes hoping that Loki had heard her. She knew she would never hear or see him again. She just hoped her thoughts were strong enough to be carried to his mind and ears. Maybe there was a way with her 'special powers' for that to work. As futile and crazy as it sounded, she just hoped someone had heard her.

Her chest burned every time she moved, reopening the wound. She tried to stay still but it was no use.

It would be a long four days.