The Chase

As the doors shut to their chambers, she made quick work of unlacing her dress and throwing it to the floor, she wanted his to see her in all her glory with the special green underwear she donned under her dress. 

She waved her hand in front of the fire and blue flames engulfed the logs and kindling already set up.

Wait, what the hell? She looked at her hands in confusion. I wanted the fire to be lit... and it was. She shook her head One crisis at a time.

She lay on the sheepskin rug and stretched out her legs waiting for him to enter. the thought of the fire still lingered in her mind no matter how she tried to shake it off. She stood, and went to Loki's book case, picking out a book of poetry. She quickly picked out a green bound book and resumed her place on the rug reading the book as though not a care in the world.

Loki burst in panting out of breath. 'Oh, hi Loki. So good of you to catch up. What took you so long?' She never took her gaze from the book continuing to pretend to read its contents. She could sense from the corner of her eye, he was looking at her lustfully, hungrily taking her in.

'You got undressed without me? You won't do that again-' he stopped himself as he realised she wasn't wearing any undergarments, but ones he had specifically picked for her for times like this.

'Is this for me? You look-'

'Sexy?' she answered from him still not looking up from her book. 'Ravishing.' he grinned with expectation and moved forward to fully take her in now, the flimsy baby doll stretching over her breasts and her nipples as if breaking through the fabric. He caught hint of her underwear, the green silk French knickers delicately skimming the tops of her thighs. She lazily ran her fingers up and down her cleavage and making eye contact with him, then brought her hand to her breast as she slowly cupped it and ran her hand down making contact with the rest of her curves. She dropped the book and now brought herself to her knees.

'You must be punished for your insolence outside. I was to have you there in the alcove and you denied me that pleasure.'  She looked to his trousers and saw his shaft trapped in the leather of his trousers tight and unyielding. The fire crackled in the silences between only building the tension in the air.

'My king, how am I to be punished? You say you wish to see me punished for my insolence but... I have yet to see any punishment from you.' Y/N teased as she crawled before him on hands and knees, and placed a hand on his length. 'My lord, perhaps you should teach me a thing or two about how I should treat a King.' 

She began kissing his rock hard member through his trousers and he buck his hips uncontrollably against her lips. She unbuttoned him slowly and smiled as his member sprung free hard and already aching for her. She slowly and intensely began to work him with her hand and he rocked into her hand as she brought him to her lips. He watched as her lips stretched over his length and worked his, her hands working what her mouth could not. She moaned against him, and he felt the vibration of it making him shudder with pleasure.

She worked fast and tightly around him, feeling him twitching she swirled her tongue around the ends feeling the sensitivity pulse through him and his stomach knotting. He pulled from her and pushed her down on the rug, she backed up on her elbows away from him and he was instantly upon her as he ripped the top of her sexy babydoll top to shreds bringing his mouth to hers.

He kissed down her body and down to her belly. he stopped at her underwear which was now so wet, he could see her arousal through the material. he kissed her through the silk and she threw her head back and sighed with her eyes closed. She suddenly found herself flipped over with an unexpected yelp. She tried to bring herself up on all fours but Loki placed his hand on the small of her back and pushed her down. She tried again and he did the same. She looked behind herself and before she could say anything he tore away her panties and plunged his length into her, and she cried out in shock. 'You shouldn't have run from me, I will always find you. But I must say, I like the results.'

She tried to move against him but he held her down as he rocked into her making her groan with pleasure. She felt his muscles tighten, his breath hot against her neck and he rasped into her ear 'That's it pet.' He pumped harder, her sex throbbing in want for him. He brought her up and and brought his fingers to her clit, drawing circles of infinity around it. 

She tried hopelessly to push back into him but he wouldn't allow it 'Please Loki... Faster!' She whimpered  'Oh my pet, if you want faster I will give it to you faster.' He relentlessly slammed as she trembled as her orgasm washed over her, she felt her whole body  shiver and tingle.

He began to shake as his climax followed hers, twitching inside her 'Yes Y/N ahhh!' He collapsed next to her on the rug breathless and sweating.  He brought her close to him and held her, wiping away a hair from her brow. he bought his lips to her and gently stroked her tongue with his. She looked to him other worldly and ethereal like a goddess of a different kind. She stood and draped a gown over her shoulders and walked to the window and looked outside to the waxing moons that were rising. A gust of wind blew he hair back revealing her flawless profile. Never in all his long years had he seen such a preternatural sight, especially from a human.

'Loki?'

'Hm?' he questioned lazily, rolling onto his side.  She seemed to glow in the moons gaze, and he sighed. He was truly under her spell. 'Do you think, all of this. This place could really accept a mortal as your partner?'

He sat up confused and made his way to her. 'Of course it can,' he whispered 'You have already charmed and bewitched the people of Asgard, there is no doubt that in time they will love you.' She smiled at this, and looked again out to the three moons again.

She thought about the book and the messenger who she had received word that her existence would now be known. Was that why Ronan had attacked her? Did he come to kill her... out of fear? 'Loki, I am worried. I think Ronan did not make a mistake. I think he was afraid of me. I think he feels justified in killing me. I don't think he will be the last.'

He considered her words, he knew she was right in what she was saying, and knew he would have to be prepared to protect her.