Overtures

Loki backed Y/N up towards the banking and began to thrust more wildly. He held her with one arm around her waist and one on the back of her neck as he slid effortlessly back and forth.

'Tell me pet, do you really want to go.'

'Loki I can't... I don't...'

Suddenly he withdrew from her, and she sighed in protest but he ignored this and proceeded to pick her up in his arms. He carried her to the waterfall, the water thundered violently against the rocks and he ducked under to the caves at the back of the waterfall. The water was warmest here and the feeling of the heat made her body sing with comfort. 'I want to see you...' she whispered.

'I am here-'

'No, the real you. every bit of you.' She said quietly, and he knew she was referring to his Frost Giant self. He smiled and kissed her as his skin changed colour and his markings became prevalent. He sat upon a rock and lifted her up to straddle him. He adjusted himself and positioned his cock to her entrance where she yearned to be filled by him again.

'Ride me.' he growled, so fiercely that Y/N Shivered as she lowered herself onto him and began to move, his cock deliciously filling her as she felt every nerve come alive within her.

His mouth came down on her breasts as he kissed her gently, cupping them just so and massaging them lovingly. His thumbs gently traced over her nipples, and she let out a slight moan, enjoying the attentions he was giving her.

'You want to come, don't you my pet?' he thrust hard and then took one hand down to her sex and began rubbing her clit ever so gently. She bit her lip and nodded. 'ANSWER ME!' he shouted, which made her jump, 'Yes, please... Loki!' Her eyes had turned silvery, and the air above her sparked with electricity, her whole chemistry changing, growing more celestial and putting aside her human half to give way to her powers.

'No pet, don't come yet. I will decide when you are to come. You have been a very. Bad. Girl. I don't think you deserve it.'

'Loki, what the hell!' she moaned 'Please, let me-'

'Only if you promise to be a good girl from now on,' She bit her lip and continued to grind her hips into him, 'You will promise from now on to speak nothing more of leaving me, of leaving Asgard. You will stay with me, be my queen.'

'I promise Loki, I will do whatever you want, please just-'

'Do not address me as such, only address me as 'My King' from now on.' She rolled her head back in ecstasy, Damn why does that sound so hot and so wrong at the same time? She thought as she writhed on top of him. She looked down to him and met his gaze, eyes lidded. 'My King.' she murmured. This please him greatly, as he gave a slight snarl and grasped onto her hips and began fucking her hard and fast.

'In that case, let us come undone, cry out our pleasure - together.'

This put her over the edge as she continued to bounce upon him, she felt him twitching inside of her, his climax washing over him and she came loudly with a scream. and he held onto her as he filled her with his seed. 'Take every last bit of me my Queen.' he whispered raggedly as he came, ropes of his heat filling her, hitting her cervix. She remained sat astride him as he held her close, catching his breath, and she basked in the warmth of his love and his cool skin which relieved her in this humid waterfall.

'Be mine.' he smiled.

'I am yours.'

'No, I- Be MINE. My queen. Marry me.'

Y/N sat back and looked him in the eyes. She couldn't comprehend what he was asking her. Did he really want to marry her? Was this for real? And what ramifications would they face as God and Mortal? 'You want me... to be your wife?'