Ronan

Y/N got back to the Palace in the afternoon, sneaking back through the kitchens.
Hurriedly she made her way back to Loki's chambers and hid the book.

'With time, you will be able to use the book as a magical tool.' Brokkr had promised thought how, she did not know.

She changed into dinner clothes. She was beginning to enjoy dinners In the great hall and felt a friendship now with Frigg that was built on a respect. She couldn't help but feel that Frigg was just trying to help her and didn't mean to lie about the cuff.

After hiding the book she decided to give Loki a treat. Opening her dresser that was specially meant for her, she picked out a green lace baby doll with and lace French knickers.

Yeah, that will do it.

She smiled to herself. She got changed and took a look at herself in the mirror. She loved the way this looked, it seemed that every outfit that was there for her fit her in a very specific way which made her think he had somehow got her measurements and had very specific motives for picking what he had for her.

She dressed for dinner in a simple light blue dress with white lining and made her way down to the main hall. She rounded the corner and she felt a hand wrap around her neck and slam her to the wall. A knife was thrust to her neck and the assailant spoke low.

'Now listen to me princess, you are to come with me and not make a fuss.' It was a man's voice, and sounded young.

He squeezed her neck and she felt the air begin to be difficult to take in. Her ears started ringing and she felt her eyes becoming heavily lidded. She felt power building and in her hands bubbling to the surface. Suddenly the pressure released and she collapsed on the floor head spinning.

She looked up to see Loki holding the assailant by the throat.

'That is not how you treat the future queen of Asgard.' He growled in anger and threw him to the ground next to Y/N. She looked at him now, blue skin and dark evil eyes.

'For the good of all Kree you must die.' He looked at her with such hatred and disgust and Y/N stood slowly with Loki helping her up. She embraced him, shaken by what had jut happened, her eyes welling with tears.

'What's going on, who is he?'

''His name is Ronan the Accuser. And he just made a huge mistake.' Loki smiled.

Guards came and took him away, Ronan continued to stare and Y/N  with murderous intent. He looked like the type of person who would not give up until she were dead. He obviously knew who she was or what she was. things had to move quickly now as she would have a target on her back.

'My dear,' Loki distracted 'You are fully clothed... What did my note say about clothing that would come in the way of my prize?' His eyes grew dark and she backed away. 

'You said you would be back for nightfall. The sun is not yet set.' 

'You have stolen more time, my little thief.' Loki and Y/N walked down to dinner. Her throat was sore from Ronan's crushing and the bruising was already beginning to show. Loki made appear a green silk scarf to tie around her neck to hide her mark.

As she walked in, she realised she hadn't seen the people in that room since she last fled and now they all knew that she was just some mortal Loki had grown attached to. Not an Elven Princess or a queen of the stars just a plain old Midgardian. Now they all stared, like she had something on her face.

The portly man, the potato guzzler Sten stepped forward and looked down. 'Lady, I feel I must apologise. last time you were here I shamefully belittled mortals. I would hope that you would forgive me that trespass.'