Deals Made

Without warning she dragged him to the bed and flung him with her new found God like strength on his back.

She was crawling now up to him and stopped just at his member which stood to attention she licked him from the base to tip on his shaft, and Loki moaned and writhed beneath her mouth.

She took him fully and unexpectedly into her mouth and he watched as she moved her full lips over his throbbing member head ducking up and down.

So hot, so delicious he threw his head back and closed his eyes enjoying her mouth and let out a growl when her tongue swirled over the head.

He pulled her up and thrust into her again quickly seizing her sex with his thumb over her clit.

She hovered over him hips meeting his as she rode him rhythmically milking him with her hot wetness.

He hummed against her mouth in a moan as he grasped the back of her neck desperate for her lips on his.

She rode him hard and fast, spreading herself at entry and tightening her core on withdrawal.

The hunger in his eyes grew, and yet again her scent something other about her.

She had changed, her whole chemistry completely altered.

Her eyes changed colour had they gone silver?

He blinked and they were just the regular Y/E/C and he thought he must have imagined it.

Y/N ground herself on him and began to bounce to his pleasure.

He liked to see her on top, it gave him the sense of being subservient to her All for her he smiled watching her and felt her clenched around him.

'Mmm Loki, have I ever told you... how delicious you feel underneath me?' She smiled seductively and rammed him hard into her. He growled and flipped her over onto her back.

He bucked his hips into her gently.

Y/N POV

No man had ever looked at her the way he did. The pads of his fingers caressed her collarbone so softly that she was staggered by his tenderness.

He had become so gentle with her she was confused. Where was the wild fire she had become so accustomed to?

He whispered something in another language that she did not understand and she closed her eyes, allowing his gentle side to take over.

She slowed her pace, letting each stoke claim her deeply and and intimately.

The beads of sweat appeared on her brow as the sweet release of her climax coated her sex and vibrated through her body at an alarming rate.

She reached her peak and cried a sweet cry as the height of her sexual frenzy came to an end and she exploded, her whole body shaking.

Y/N looked him in the the eye, his face filled with an expressions she had never see before, soft and gentle.

She closed her eyes as she felt him come, trembling and his seed spilling into her. She was breathless and she collapsed into him.

He pulled her close into his arms and kissed her forehead. 'That was...' he began but couldn't finish his words.

He had no words for how tender and loving that had been, and right now all he wanted was to hold her and stroke her Y/C hair.

'It was a bit intense wasn't it?' She sighed and nuzzled her face into his neck kissing down to his collarbone.

He whispered something in the old tongue and she wished she knew what it meant.

Y/N finally felt some peace, both she and Loki now had no more secrets from one another.

No joke, the whole Frost Giant thing had her completely lost.

She had killed them, and he did, with her too. She had made sweeping generalisations about them, that none of them had feelings and they were nothing but cold hearted. But here she was head laid on the bosom of such a being and she felt so in love with him it hurt her every being.

The thought of being without him couldn't even be considered.

But she knew that it was going to be a though road ahead.

'Loki? What's going to happen to us?' Y/N asked almost absent mindedly, she was worried as to what the future would hold.

'I honestly don't know Y/N. All I know is, I don't want part of any future that does not contain you next to me at every given moment.'

'I feel the same way Loki.' Y/N stroked his cheek and let her fingers skim the the Jutun markings on his cheek. 'I never imagined staying in one place. I think that's why I travelled a lot. I was always looking for something, somewhere to feel at home. From being little I learned I would rather wander than stay in on place. I think that all that roaming was just bringing me closer to you.'

'And I you,' he smiled. 'Hence why I ask you not to put your life in danger by going back to the woods to see that woman. She called herself your mother, but can you be truly sure she is?'

Y/N rolled her eyes leaned back on the headboard sighing. 'Loki, I know when someone is lying and she wasn't. And I know it was her I just know it. She has answers. She knows more about me than I do. I may even still have a father somewhere out there who knows.'

Loki thought about this. He himself had never met his birth mother, and his true father was less than wholesome how could he deny her the chance? Her happiness was everything. But her safety topped all of that.

'No. I forbid it. You are much more protected at the Palace where I can see you.'

She huffed and threw her hands in the air 'For Christ's sake Loki, I need this I am just as in danger there as anywhere else. I lived in those woods over a year, killed a damned Frost Giant and even kicked your bloody pretty boy arse. What more can I do to convince you I am capable.'

'Capable?' He chuckled. 'so capable you drugged yourself to forget me which ended up with me getting stabbed in the chest for my troubles. Yes dear, very capable.'

She gave up in the moment, he was so infuriating.

'Alright.'

'Alright what?' He furrowed his brow and looked confused.

'You can come with me and watch my back. If I allow you to follow me, will you let me go see my birth mother?'

He considered this. It was the best of both worlds they would both get what they want.

'It's a deal.' He nodded.

She ran her fingers through his hair and brought her lips to his. She pulled gently on his hair as she lifter her leg over straddling him. He hummed in appreciation as kissed and nipped his ear lobe and again made her nipping against his neck and jawline.

'You completely madden me woman.' He growled. She looked down and saw once again he was hard and ready to do bad things to her.

 She looked down and saw once again he was hard and ready to do bad things to her