[ 1 ]

"What!?"

"You heard me Mr. Wood, your grades have been awfully low this year and I'm starting to think this is because of you being assigned as quidditch captain..." Snape said in his usual emo voice.

"That doesn't mean you can take my quidditch captain title out of me!!" the boy protested, angrily.

"Actually, I can." Snape replied, his mouth curved up into a smirk. He knows well that the game between Hufflepuff versus Gryffindor would soon be taking place. Even though, the match wasn't them between Slytherins, he still insisted to shake them off the hook since they were one of the potential team Slytherin would go against. Merlin knows how much Snape hated Gryffindors.

And the least he could do, was annoy and find ways to take the red lions down before the game can even start. He figured that Oliver Wood's low demanding grade was one to keep the team down.

"I would of course take that away if your grades won't be so poor bad in your next lessons." Snape continued to irritate the boy.

There was one thing Oliver hated the most, and that was someone taking something that he loves like quidditch away from him. He hated it. He hated Snape.

"This is my last year and I couldn't care less about my grades in the future. Quidditch is more important!" Oliver yelled. It was his last seventh year in hogwarts, and he couldn't bare to leave without getting his hands on the Quidditch Cup. Gryffindor had never once won the quidditch cup since seven years. Due to how the Slytherins play dirty tactic.

The boy promised his self to win it for sure this year for his team and a memory to keep in the future. Even though he would most likely be a professional quidditch player, he was still eager to at least say something about his win during his teenager times in hogwarts.

And merlin, Snape forbids that from happening.

"I can't help but agree from Snape's remark, Mr. Wood. You have been too focused on your tactics in quidditch that you never listen to any of your lessons." Professor McGonagall who was listening throughout the time said. Even the head of the his house noticed how distracted the boy was.

Even though dreaming big for your future was admirable, you still needed to keep tracks of your present. Because there was no way the boy would graduate with his grades.

"But Professor–" Oliver tried to argue but was cut off by Snape, "Mr. Wood, it's either you hand away your quidditch captain badge or set your grades up." Snape said seriously gazing at Oliver with no emotion shown on his face.

"I– uh–" Oliver stuttered, even he can't deny the fact that he does have low grades.

Professor McGonagall placed a comforting hand on Oliver shoulder and looked at Snape who was sat in his desk. "Surely there would be a way to get his grades up without taking his quidditch captain badge, Professor." the woman defended.

Snape thought for a while before a smirk was finally found itself on his face. He cleared his throat and look at the two people in front of his desk.

"Well then, a tutor would be much beneficial for him." Snape said. Professor McGonagall and Oliver sighed in relief, even though Oliver doesn't want a tutor to butt in and take away another time of his day, he knows well he needed it.

A tutor doesn't sound that bad, then why is Snape smirking like his plotting someone's death.

"A tutor that I will assign..." Snape added, and both their faces drop. It would have been better if it was just a tutor, but a tutor assigned by Snape? Life couldn't get worst.