[ 34 ]

"Come on, Lia! You already look gorgeous! Just wear your shoes so we can finally go!" Kaylen persisted as her friend kept checking herself up on the mirror for what seemed like an hour already.

Liana was wearing a dark red dress, to blend in with the Gryffindors, and her hair was curled. She looked pretty, Kaylen already knows, but Liana was doubtful saying she should look a bit more perfect.

Resulting to Kaylen telling her Fred won't mind as he find her beautiful already, to which the brunette furiously blushed at, proving Kaylen more that she did have a crush on Fred Weasley.

On the other hand, Kaylen was just in her normal attire. She wasn't planning on going to the party. She was just wearing her usual uniform robe, with her Slytherin prefect proudly pinned on the pocket of his robe, to prevent them from getting trouble with Filch.

If Filch catches her late at night, she would have an excuse as a prefect for patrol. Easy peasy.

Kaylen's blonde hair was loose, and she planned to sneak them out quietly to avoid questions from other Slytherins.

"Alright, let's go." Liana finally decided, putting on another spray of perfume to which the blonde rolled her eyes with.

How many time did she already spray herself?, she mentally asked.

They casted a silencing charm around their dorm, to avoid waking up their other room mates.

Kaylen led them downstairs the common room quietly, and she sighed in relief when she saw the common room empty.

They slipped out the skull portrait hole silently.

"Lumos." Kaylen casted, and the tip of her wand lit up with blue light. The dungeons were really dark at night.

She turned her head to Liana who gulped down nervously.

"Do I– look fine?" she stuttered, and Kaylen smiled.

"Lovely. Now here's what I want you to do. Filch won't suspect me but he will to you. So if he ask you why you're with me, say just ladies stuff and he'll leave us alone."

"Ladies stuff?" Liana questioned confusedly.

"It'll make him feel weirded out if he ask more. Alright?"

Liana nodded and they exited the dungeons, turning to corridors to get to the Gryffindor tower. Luckily, they didn't come across Filch, and had safely reached the Fat Lady portrait.

Where they saw Fred nervously shifting his feet, and George snickering at him.

"Weasleys. We're here." Kaylen grinned.

The twins turned around, and Fred swallowed down while George smiled.

"Make sure she enjoys herself." the blonde mused, earning an eye roll from Liana, and a chuckle from the two boys.

"Got it." Fred said, taking Liana's hand, which they both blushed at.

"Oh, and twins."

The two ginger heads turned to Kaylen with curious looks. She smiled warmly at them.

"Congrats Oliver for me, will you?"

"We got that too."

****

At the Gryffindor common room, Oliver could smell the strong scent of butterbeer and firewhiskey.

The loud music were ringing on his ear, and chatters were drowning him from all around. But that didn't stop him from having fun.