[ 71 ]

The second Hogsmeade visit was arranged three days before Winter Break. Half of the students decided to stay in Hogwarts for this beautiful festivities, more especially to get to spend time with the overseas school.

A lot of students were ecstatic to go home for Christmas, but no one was more excited than Kaylen Hills.

Most students strolled around the Hogsmeade streets, finding presents to gift for their love ones.

Kaylen only strode around, looking at the Christmas decorated street, her left hand swinging as she walk, while her other hand is glued to Oliver's.

The brown haired scot boy watch in amusement as his girlfriend hummed happily, and bounce as they walk.

"Someone's jolly..." he chuckled.

The blonde turned to him and grinned cheekily.

"It's three days till Christmas break. Three more days before we can spend two weeks together again." she mused, as he laughed.

"Right. But aren't you cold?" Oliver asked as he pulled her closer to him, enveloping her with his coat and his arm resting on her shoulders.

The snow was a lot colder today and the wind was harsher than normal. It was obvious the chills were getting into Kaylen, for her cheeks were bright pink.

"A little bit." she mumbled and he smiled.

"How about a butterbeer?"

"I'd love that."

They walked in slow pace towards the Three Broomsticks, with Kaylen casually looking through shops to think for some gifts she could give for her friends.

"Have you ever thought what you'd get for Jones?" Oliver questioned, as they once again stopped in front of a shop where they displayed dresses.

"I haven't thought of my gift to her yet. I was planning on giving her a picture frame of us when we were in our fourth year. But I'm not sure if she'll like it." Kaylen answered truthfully.

"As long as it came from you, she'll be more than happy." Oliver pulled her closer and she smiled.

"I suppose so. I'm planning to get Fleur a dress." Kaylen said as they began walking again. "What color do you think will fit her? Light blue or green?" she asked.

"I'm sure a bit of change will be nice. I've heard Beauxbaton sports the light blue color. It would be nice to wear other colors sometimes.." Oliver shrugged and the blonde nodded with a smile.

"Light green it is then."

"What do you plan on giving me?" Oliver asked, cheekily. Kaylen only grinned as if already expecting for the question to be asked.

"It'll be a surprise." she winked and went on ahead. Oliver can only watch her go, his eyes glinting with playful amusement.

She definitely have something in her sleeve. She just won't tell.

The scot shake his head and laughed as he followed after his girlfriend.

The Three Broomsticks immediately greeted them with warmth the moment they opened the door in. The couple step in and took a seat by the corner.

Oliver take her seat out for her, and Kaylen heart swelled as she sat, whilst Oliver sat across her.

They ordered their drinks, and talk with everything that's been going on their lives. Oliver talked about their second win against the Holy Harpies, and Kaylen talk about how nice the Yule Ball is. She had already sent Oliver the pictures of her on her dress (which he thinks was mesmerizing on her) and her time with Terence at the ball.